Bretts brother airs it out

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By Chris Havel
PackersNews.com

When Scott Favre played quarterback in college, he wasn’t the gunslinger that his famous younger brother, Brett, was at Southern Mississippi or with the Green Bay Packers.

But when it comes to his opinion of the Packers’ 3-12 season, Scott isn’t afraid to let it fly.

“My whole thing is I want to see Brett come back and play,â€

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lord, I hope Brett the best - but if he isn't gonna be a Packer, then he should just sit down and rest his bones - give Deanna some quality time and be there for all the great things which are about to happen with his Daughter graduating, etc.

Scott's a good egg. You have to give his words merit.

I'll say one thing - he nails it with that chatter about Sherman.....

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
IPBprez said:
I'll say one thing - he nails it with that chatter about Sherman.....

I'm guessing he had an insiders opinion ;)

I was wondering too if a lot of it was Brett's opinions voiced through his brothers mouth. Brett probably wouldn't ever want to come out and say some of those things in public, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's how he felt.

When I see Favre pumping his fist, even in losses to the Bears, he doesn't look like a guy who wants to quit to me. He might have more questions about the Packers future than he does his own.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with Scott 1000%. He really nails it. We need a 2-4 year plan and Brett needs to make a committment to himself for 2 or more years IMO. This year to year BS isn't cutting it. They will have to take some risks but they should be calculated not only for this year but also next. I think people would feel alot better seeing the Pack make the effort, even if it doesn't work. Now is the time while Brett still has the gun and we should get a couple of difference makers in the draft.

If you look at Ron Wolf's record for the moves he made(draft, trades,etc.) he made a lot of mistakes. But his secret was he didn't stop making moves,when he made a mistake, until he got what he needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts