Brett's brains over brawn has Packers sitting pretty

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10484393

Did anyone know this? I wish I could find a picture of it:
On Sept. 30 when he found Greg Jennings in the end zone to break Marino's all-time touchdown record, do you know what he did next? He held for the extra point, something he hasn't done since backing up Don Majkowski almost two decades ago.

This is impossible for me to believe. They didn't show the PAT on TV, but don't you think there was at least one camera on Favre at all times after that TD pass? There's just no way he could've snuck onto the field unnoticed for the PAT. And there wouldn't be any point in him doing that anyway.

EarthQuake

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This cant be true, because the camera followed him the entire time, and by the time they took the camera off of him they had already kicked the PAT.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The other thing is why would we have Brett as the holder. He's a bad holder, and he's bad at it. Bad decision all around if he was in there.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea if it is true. Logic suggests she wouldn't blatantly lie about it, but the point about the camera being on him the whole time if strong.

Other than that, this is one of the best articles on Favre that I have ever read. I bet it could make a Vikings or Bears fan vomit.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But the part about the shorts, :lol: I bet he was in them because he was in the weight room or a meeting. Did they meet outside?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And the story ends.... With Sanjay Beach being the first receiver to catch a pass from Brett Favre.

Sanjay was never the same after that catch... In fact the next year he was only able to hang on to 5 passes, then never played in the NFL again.

Brett ruined this kids career.

Sanjay's hands, were never the same again, and they are still numb today.

Brett should have taken a little off that fastball for the sake of the kids career.

R.P.

Members online

Latest posts