Brett told Peppers go beat the Packers

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Grave,... I couldn't of said it better myself! Let the queens retire him...it would be a total disgrace do have him retire as a Packer.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got it!

Here is what we do.

1. After Favre retires (we wait 2 seasons to make sure) Packers offer to retire his number.
2. Big ceremony at half time of the first game of the season. Podium set up on the 50.
3. TT starts saying all sorts of nice things about BF.
4. The Number is unvailed.
5. BF takes the podium to thank everyone.
6. BF highlights are seen on the Scoreboard.
7. Soon the highlights turn to stupid ints he threw, then quotes like the Peppers comment are put on the scoreboard; audio clips of BF saying he wants 'to play for the Vikings so he can stick it to the Packers'; et
8 TT steps back up to the podium, pushing BF aside.
9. TT announces 'I have changed my mind about the retirement.'
10. BFs number falls off the wall on que.
11. TT turns to BF - "There, how does that feel?"
12. Everyone leaves podium except BF who stands there with a WTH look on his face.
13. 70k fans begin booing

What you all think?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Next game is not the Packers..

The Bears play the JETS

Why not say good luck vs the JETS..

Why not say good luck in playoffs..

Why not say good luck rest of year..

Just shows in the back of his mind he still has some sort of resentment for the Packers

And Brett lovers say Packer fans need to get over it? When Brett cant?

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Favre to Peppers: “Beat the Packers”

Though it may not have the same effect as Adrian’s post-coma, one-word plea to Rocky, former Green Bay quarterback Brett Favre had a message for current Bears defensive end Julius Peppers on Monday night. Beat the Packers. “I talked to him after the game,” Peppers tells Michael Wilbon of ESPNChicago.com (via Judd Zulgad of the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Just shows in the back of his mind he still has some sort of resentment for the Packers"

Now that's an understatement. He's still Pi$$ed at Thompson for drafting Rogers, firing his lap dog Sherman, and ignoring his personnel suggestions.

Some people think he's a big pr**k, but apparently Jen's text photos now disprove that.

I guess we'll have to be satisfied with ***hole.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett has betrayed our trust so many times, when will we start trusting him again, this season was the best thing that could have happened to favre, it showed he wasn't "God" and he would never make it to 300 starts, all I hop now is the vikes end 5-11 4th in the north, while getting spanked by detroit.

This last season for favre will be capped off with one word "Disaster", he broke the record for most ints, most fumbles.
It has and always will be true: :viksux:

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got it!

Here is what we do.

1. After Favre retires (we wait 2 seasons to make sure) Packers offer to retire his number.
2. Big ceremony at half time of the first game of the season. Podium set up on the 50.
3. TT starts saying all sorts of nice things about BF.
4. The Number is unvailed.
5. BF takes the podium to thank everyone.
6. BF highlights are seen on the Scoreboard.
7. Soon the highlights turn to stupid ints he threw, then quotes like the Peppers comment are put on the scoreboard; audio clips of BF saying he wants 'to play for the Vikings so he can stick it to the Packers'; et
8 TT steps back up to the podium, pushing BF aside.
9. TT announces 'I have changed my mind about the retirement.'
10. BFs number falls off the wall on que.
11. TT turns to BF - "There, how does that feel?"
12. Everyone leaves podium except BF who stands there with a WTH look on his face.
13. 70k fans begin booing

What you all think?

I love it. Then as he walks off we have Mickey Ward come out dressed in Green and Gold. Mickey kicks his *** and says, "You're a Traitor and a phony tough guy."

Then we all cheer and TT buys a round for the house.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"just shows in the back of his mind he still has some sort of resentment for the packers"

now that's an understatement. He's still pi$$ed at thompson for drafting rogers, firing his lap dog sherman, and ignoring his personnel suggestions.

Some people think he's a big pr**k, but apparently jen's text photos now disprove that.

I guess we'll have to be satisfied with ***hole.

lmao!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the players, it's just business. I'm sure Driver loves to beat his old QB, but other than that, they're probably fine with each other.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Then someone better remind BF "its just business" the reason why TT had to cut him loose!

Because he's taking the "taking it personal" to a whole nother level!!

The good ol' boy's attempt at revenge, hope it bites him in the ***!
Comeon' Goodell,...make a decision already. SOMEONE stand up to him,... Deanna's obviously let him off the hook... someone needs to make him pay for his skeeziness!

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kind of feel sorry for him. As much as the press keeps repeating the "he's like a kid out there" line, he's starting to look like a sad, bitter old man.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's getting old trying to explain to idiots that HE'S THE ONE THAT LEFT. He Cried, said "I've given all I have to give" and "I know I can still play football, I just don't want to". I think every one of his cult followers need to listen to that presser at least one more time. The only thing he left out was "so I can go play for the Vikings".

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder what Driver thinks of this?
Maybe its why Driver urged Rodgers to sit out after the concussion. Maybe Driver looks at BF's actions and thinks he took too many shots to the head? Driver doesn't want to see AR end up the same.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some quotes from his forum

They crack me up...Yeah Rodgers wishes Brett would lose, but I think Rodgers might be smart enough not to tell anyone that might blab it.

And if he said it when "out of it" wouldnt one assume those were his true feelings?

Just a slap in the face of the Packer fans that DID love him still and rooted him to win every week unless vs the Pack..

Those fans will NEVER say a negative word towards him

actually the packers dont wish brett would lose, as fans we were hoping the vikes would win. Their season is over, I could really care less about what happens to them.

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Brett plays again before the season ends. Because I want to see him leave on a cart. There, I said it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might be time to get an Arthur Moats jersey.

I would give $1 to every packer fan that could figure out why on game days.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow Brett REALLY?

Yeah yeah yeah, I know..you hate us, and lot of fans hate you..But what about the Packer "fans" that LOVE you?

How should they re-act to you telling the Bears to beat us? Some of those fans cheered for you, and stuck by you even though they were Packer fans..

I am in shock you said this..

How about anyone else?

You shocked? upset? or more of, who cares

It's fitting the Chicago Bears had to go through Brett Favre to win the NFC North - ESPN Chicago

If true, I find it an obscene remark by Favre. Lets rename the the street named after him, boycott his steak house, and if you named a son after Brett, go to court and have his name changed to Aaron or Bart.

EDIT: Again if true, if that SOB ever ends up in the Packer HOF, I will never go to there again, nor will my sons. (But, what if it's not true? Writers like to get headlines even if they take a phrase like "Good luck in the future" to mean " I hope you beat the Packers"...is it on tape?)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
this is really nothing. brett has said similar things after losses. he does it all the time. it did it with the saints, saying go beat the colts. its just because its brett that everyone is making a big deal over it.

Another fine example of a Brett fan excuse for the comment

I am just in pure disbelief that this person thinks its the same as saying go beat the Colts..

Actually no I am not...I have come to expect these types of excuses when it comes to Brett

Members online

Latest posts