Brett seems like he is having fun...

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know there is alot of season left but Brett seems relaxed and more at ease than at any time last year.

I would not be suprised if he plays again next year.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes,

you sure are right, I just watched his press conference and he seems to be smiling and joking more but would not give any indication as to next year as he retorted "I am a Packer right now". So let's cross our fingers !!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Nice to see !!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think him and McCarthy are on the same page now and that is making playing football easier and more fun for Brett.
If this team keeps improving week to week and the Packers add on some more victories this positive picture will bring Brett back for at least one more year.
It's great to see Brett having fun again and also to see the positive attitude of the other players as they gain confidence.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i REALLY hope nfl network replays this game - i was dying when i heard about him doing the leap!! all i got to watch was the friggin bears wearing those awful blaze orange home jersies - pukety puke puke!!!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes, that's right...all hail gakkass!!

i also 'heard' your version of the game & poor finland had to negate or verify everything you said - you held yourself up to a new form of 'pain in the assedness' & i must say i'm impressed! ;)

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its good to see favre havin fun but one has to wonder what is goin on in Aaron Rodgers head. He thinkin, "what did they bring me here for?"

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmm...honestly i don't really care what's going on in rodgers' head. ok, maybe that was a little harsh.

i just hope he's absorbing, observing, & learning everything he possibly can. i was thinking they coulda put him in yesterday in the 4th quarter though. maybe it's cause it was a home game. don't know.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im all for favre staying as long as possible. but i think we should look into trading rodgers if favre tells us hes going to stay for another 2 years. i remember hearing some rumblings about rodgers to oakland for moss. i would pass on that but im sure other deals would surface.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Brett stays another few years. As for Rodgers, I think he should learn everything he can from Brett. Also seeing Brett doing the leap after his touchdown was awesome, I would have given anything to be there in that crowd when he jumped in...