Brett on fox pregame

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett and Donald will be interviewed by Pam Oliver on the fox pregame show. They showed a little clip, and Brett turned around to the camera man and said to Pam Oliver, "Does this guy work for New England?" LMAO

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why does Brett think being a game manager means being afraid? It's that mindset that bugs me. He'd rather play dumb than think he's playing fearful.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True, Trom. I think most people see gamemanager as someone who only throws the ball when it's a garanteed completion, which if you look at Brett's surounding talent there will be no free yards

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're just jealous because they aren't interviewing Ted Thompson on Fox.

This defense isn't good enough yet to have just a game manager at QB.

(Although I suspect that's why Thompson hasn't given Favre the weapons. Thompson wants to win his way. Ego.)

It's going to backfire at some point this year.

You need to have some offensive weapons. Why is Thompson afraid of them?

That's just dumb.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The real question should be: If you were GM of the GB Packers, why would you want your QB to be a game manager when you've got Brett Favre on your team?

Let the real game manager be one (Rodgers) when Favre retires.

For now, just get him the damn weapons TT!

If he would've pulled the trigger on the Moss deal, the Packers would be unstoppable right now! :mossfro:

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The real question should be: If you were GM of the GB Packers, why would you want your QB to be a game manager when you've got Brett Favre on your team?

Let the real game manager be one (Rodgers) when Favre retires.

For now, just get him the damn weapons TT!

If he would've pulled the trigger on the Moss deal, the Packers would be unstoppable right now! :mossfro:

Why would we want a consistent & unstoppable offense when we could have a bunch of rookies starting and boobie franks dropping balls and fumbling. Its much more fun to watch receivers and running backs run the wrong routes and get their assignments wrong then win games.

Just imagine how good these guys will be in 5 years when they jump ship in free agency.

Happy times

"end of sarcasm"

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fox definitely has the best pre/post/middle game coverage. I think CBS is the worst. NBC just doesn't give a frick. Collinsworth is usually entertaining and sarcastic.

Mr_Bumpy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but how could one download this video?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it on your site, Zero :)

Members online

Latest posts