Brett/Nascar

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Isn't their a clause in contracts stating the player has to refrain from any dangerous activities? I remember reading something like that about dangerous activities when Kellen Winslow got into his accident.

I'm not saying the Packers should jump Brett's *** for this, just wondering if its in his contract lol

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It probably is, BUT I don't think it would be in the best interest of Ted Thompson to fine the player that we're all waiting for to make a decision on retirement. That wouldn't go over to well with packer fans.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is one of those Nascar experience deals. The cars have govenors on them and they are secured as they can be. This would be much safer than hunting Beavers or riding atop a mower by a long shot!

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"You sure were ******* the Beaver last night!" Got to love the old lines from that show! Good call cheesey. :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
and a what?

If you have to ASK........your too young to know!!!

I KNOW Cali.........i thought of that line too.........but i KNEW someone else would do it, so i didn't want to have ALL the fun!!! :wink:

Think about it............how many shows could you have today, where the star's best friend is named "WHITEY!!!" LOLOLOL!!! :lol: Not PC....is it???LOLOL!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts