Brett had a Birthday Party But...

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only about 2000 of the 70,000 "Fans" decided to stay at the stadium for his Birthday Party Tribute. This, after it was announced thoughout the game to the whole crowd.

So there is Brett, the marching band and about 2000 fans that stayed behind for what was supposed to be a celebration. Sorry to say it, but this is the first time I am disgusted with the fans of Green Bay !!!

Note - This news was poted at the officialbrettfavre forum !!

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Only about 2000 of the 70,000 "Fans" decided to stay at the stadium for his Birthday Party Tribute. This, after it was announced thoughout the game to the whole crowd.

So there is Brett, the marching band and about 2000 fans that stayed behind for what was supposed to be a celebration. Sorry to say it, but this is the first time I am disgusted with the fans of Green Bay !!!

Note - This news was poted at the officialbrettfavre forum !!

No one celebrated my birthday with me.

Unless you count when three of my friends and me went out and got hammered.

But I didn't get a birthday present. 2,000 people is a lot of people...

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe they should win some games. God forbid people don't wanna stick around after they got beat again. I don't think it's their duty to celebrate his birthday. I would've, but just because I think Brett's the man. 2,000 people is a lot more than ever celebrated my B-Day.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:
Maybe they should win some games. God forbid people don't wanna stick around after they got beat again. I don't think it's their duty to celebrate his birthday. I would've, but just because I think Brett's the man. 2,000 people is a lot more than ever celebrated my B-Day.

I agree with the original poster. Remember Steve Largent? Best Seahawk ever. Well, when he retired in his very last game, everyone left. They had a celebration and even though I'm not a Seahawks fan, I stayed in his honor. I was really disappointed with Seahawks fans that day.

I would have stayed for Brett's b-day.

Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
You have more class than some my friend !!!

Especially more than WinnipegPackFan! :wink:

Actually I'd have loved to stay. I can tell you right now though Brett wouldn't be in the best of moods, and no doubt he kept thinking back to the fumble, and other plays he would feel he should have made.

Regardless, it'd be an awsome time. I think if the Packers win, you easily break the 5 digit barrier in attendance.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
YERCELL said:

I agree with the original poster. Remember Steve Largent? Best Seahawk ever. Well, when he retired in his very last game, everyone left. They had a celebration and even though I'm not a Seahawks fan, I stayed in his honor. I was really disappointed with Seahawks fans that day.

I would have stayed for Brett's b-day.

Yeah, well that was his last game. This is a birthday.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uh, yercell - i'm wondering what your siggy means? i'm also wondering who keeps pi$$in in your cereal or are you always in this type of mood?!?
life's too short, buddy - laugh a little. ;)

now...was brett there for the celebration or was he in the locker room? that may have made a difference to some of the fans. personally, i'd have stayed & enjoyed the music.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:

None of us have 2,000 people to celebrate our birthday with, but for god sakes if these people were already there and they announced it, they should have stayed...What kind of fans our these?? I would have stayed for sure...just cause we now have had to loosing seasons, look what Brett has done for us the fans over the years, and for Green Bay?? We have to stick by our team good or bad...IMO

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would've stayed too, I already said that. You would've stayed cause we've had two losing seasons. Maybe other people left because we've had two losing seasons. You don't have to agree with them to understand why they did something.

And my sig is just random letters I hit.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:

Actually, I think it corresponds to your dislike of a certain packerforum.com member.

Anyway...about Brett's "party" I probably would have stayed to see if it was any good at the bare minimum.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:

Lift this leg and it plays jingle bells! I get the first couple and probably correct on at least one of those "f"'s! Random!!! :lol:

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:
I would've stayed too, I already said that. You would've stayed cause we've had two losing seasons. Maybe other people left because we've had two losing seasons. You don't have to agree with them to understand why they did something.

But isn't that what a great Green Bay fan does? They stick around to the end good or bad....With Favre winning or loosing, it is still a great game when he is in there to watch..

I would have stayed for the birthday cake,,lol,,

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
YERCELL said:

Lift this leg and it plays jingle bells! I get the first couple and probably correct on at least one of those "f"'s! Random!!! :lol:

yeah, it's a tad bit of a coinky **** - but if that's what he says, it MUST be true, right?!? :wink:

just yankin yer chain, yercell. now, where's your wheaties - i need to pee pee. :lol: :p

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are you guys all talking about having had two losing seasons? Last year was our only one recently and this one isn't finished yet.

So, which of the banned/left/anything former packerforum.com member is Yercell really?

It's rather pathetic how they return under pseudonyms.

scharles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
What are you guys all talking about having had two losing seasons? Last year was our only one recently and this one isn't finished yet.

So, which of the banned/left/anything former packerforum.com member is Yercell really?

It's rather pathetic how they return under pseudonyms.

I think it's pathetic how my buddy YERCELL is being harassed by a Norwegian and a chick who pees in cereal, UFF DA.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
awww...it's all jokes on my part, scharles. yercell has a way of cutting thru the crap which can seem a tad negative at times. besides - i only pee'd in his wheaties ONCE - cut me some slack! ;)

Members online

Latest posts