Brett Favre's Live Press Conference Now

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
they will do this up until off and on till brett come sin..

it gets annoying..sometimes you hear the guys talking about some stupid stuff

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah i just heard the nfl network guy say... all i care is that i look better than brett does. as he was getting his makeup.

anchormen... gotta love em.

OP
OP
K

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
***** me neither ... his still not on ... wait omg he just came and said his still 100% sure moss will be a packer by game 1

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good press conference i think.

"maybe the best line we've had here" ? i like the sounds of that.

actually seemed sincere, that he was fine with the talent around, just said theres no substitute for experience.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett gave the media some hell today!! Far more than I think I have ever seen him give it to them.

He sesentially called them liars for printing untruths and saying untrue things about him.

He challenged one reporter to find one statement he made that was negative about a teammate.

I don't like seeing the angry Brett but a lot of lies have been put out that needed to be countered.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also like the fact that he's up front. He said he WAS frustrated. He didn't try to deny that. He also said he never asked to be traded.
It was good to see the old Brett up there giving them hell! :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Brett seemed.... I dunno, I thought a little tired. I got the impression he really didn't wanna be there, and I don't blame him.

Brett was also thinking through his answers a lot. There were A LOT of pauses and "uh, um" and stuff like that.

- Basically, Brett flat out denied the rumour that he asked for a trade.

- Said he just didn't want to be at the minicamps BECAUSE it isn't important for him. He'll stand around, and get limited snaps, but nothing more. Brett said that he has played 17 years, so standing around and having a few throws here and there isn't going to be beneficial to him.

- Said he has been getting DVDs from the QB coach about why the O was so bad. Brett thought there were opportunities for them to score, but they just didn't execute properly.

- Said he and Ted are fine, that just before the interview they were talking to each other, and there maybe be things Brett doesn't like about Ted, and there are also things Ted won't like about Brett (Brett brought up an example of him throwing an INT for example).

- Brett said he wants to win NOW.

It was apparent that Brett talked to Ted and said to get Moss: Brett said he doesn't want to get into details when a reporter asked him about if he called Ted to tell him to go after Moss.

I think the rumour cheesey posted is legit, Brett wants to win now real badly and if he thinks he can play one more year, judging by his interview he won't hesitate to ask to be traded to a team closer than the Packers are to winning.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre wouldn't be in camp if there was no 'trade rumor' and 'disgruntled favre' rumors.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
yeah trom, it does kinda seem like he realized he messed up, and is trying to smooth things out.

If he did realize he did make a booboo and is trying to smooth it out, ... is that a bad thing?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no definetly not. i think its best to just downplay it now. he called just about everything a non-issue.

it didnt seem as though he thought any player was mad at him. so im guessin were all good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts