Brett Favre

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey anyone have video/audio of one of brett favres latest times when he was talking to the press? I heard from someone that brett said that this this team has more talent than any other packer team he has been on. Thanks

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think it would be on packers.com.
I saw it on TV......and he said it without laughing!!! :lol:

Favre_Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have any audio/video but if you have an Ipod I think you can get it on that. I am currently searching for it on my Ipod. I heard this on Packers.com.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you look a few topics down you will see "Live press conference:Brett Favre" and if you go into that thread i think Zero has a link for it.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I would think it would be on packers.com.
I saw it on TV......and he said it without laughing!!! :lol:

I would agree with you. But I think that the fact that he said that it is the most talented team that he has been on could be taken as it is the team with the most potential that he has ever been on. A lot of young guys...Maybe he sees somthing in the future for this team...

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He said that this was the most talented Packers team he's been on, but also the least experienced...so, six of one, half dozen of the other I suppose.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, he's certainly changed his tune from last winter, when he kept suggesting that the team was not good enough to bother playing for. It's good to see that he's excited about the upcoming season.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got a question. What's the best lie you've ever told to make someone else feel good :lol:

Come on, Like Brett actually believed that.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah kmac, i dont think that is exactly what he meant though. Like we have been talking about. Im sure there is talent on this team. It just needs to be brought out, which isnt all going to happen this year thats for sure sense it is a young team.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
kmac said:
I've got a question. What's the best lie you've ever told to make someone else feel good :lol:

Come on, Like Brett actually believed that.

Let's say he's not lying and truly belives it. I think he does to be honest. Being talented doesn't mean you will win games. When I think of talent and it being wasted, Derrick Coleman. Many say he could have been as good as MJ if he reached the talent level everyone knew he had him. He didn't. Why? I dunno.

I think what Brett did here with saying this is the best talented team and least experienced team is put pressure on the coaching staff as if to say 'you have the talent, show me you can bring it out'. Kind of challenging the coaching staff while giving the players a vote of confidence.

:shrug:

or maybe I drank too much Brett-Kool-Aid, but that's my opinion.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he believes it as well. I mean, it could be(devils advocate) because his play is declining, and the defensive players are starting to look like hall of famers to him.

He also went from a horrible o-line to an (apparent) solid one, and that probably makes him feel warm inside, to maybe say the things he did.

I dont think he is lying, he might be going a bit overboard, but he definitely likes what he sees, i think.

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you watch or listen later Brett says it's also a young team and unproven ... So with that said what Brett said is being blown way out of content.... The national media wants to make **** out of Brett but you never get the entire quote..

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well he made it easy on them, cuz there was a long pause inbetween, made it an easy editing job on ESPN. bastids.

But thats not a knock on the team. Its talented, its also young. Whats the problem? There are also veterans like KGB,barnett(he is now),Harris,favre,henderson,ahman,najeh,DD,franks, and martin.

its not like this is the Baby Packers.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesyscot said:
If you watch or listen later Brett says it's also a young team and unproven ... So with that said what Brett said is being blown way out of content.... The national media wants to make **** out of Brett but you never get the entire quote..

You got that right!
I heard Cowherd making a big deal out of that yesterday but as usual with him he never told the whole story, just turned it into one of his Favre bashing extravaganzas.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
well he made it easy on them, cuz there was a long pause inbetween, made it an easy editing job on ESPN. bastids.

But thats not a knock on the team. Its talented, its also young. Whats the problem? There are also veterans like KGB,barnett(he is now),Harris,favre,henderson,ahman,najeh,DD,franks, and martin.

its not like this is the Baby Packers.
ESPN ****** me off.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
cheesyscot said:

You got that right!
I heard Cowherd making a big deal out of that yesterday but as usual with him he never told the whole story, just turned it into one of his Favre bashing extravaganzas.

Yea, I agree. Have heard him in the a.m. blabbing alot. He has a habit of not giving or knowing the whole story.

Not the brightest light bulb in the house.

Members online

Latest posts