Brett Favre working out with Joe Webb and......

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Joe Webb says that Brett Favre can, "Still sling it." Reading that sent chills down my spine.

I think there is still a chance that the Choke Artist formerly known as Brett Favre plays somewhere this year. Even if its 4 or 5 games into the season. The situation could be where a contending team, like the Ravens, Giants, or some other similar team loses their starter for the season and doesn't have a strong back up. That team will be making a trip to Hattiesberg. You heard it here first.....I think Favre will play somewhere this year.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at this point i wouldnt mind if all the brett favre posts would all be deleted (mods, are you listening?). that guy is the text book definition of beating a dead horse. the hell with that old turd.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I don't, just because he can sling it doesn't mean he will play. One vicious sack and he will probably regret it the next day. Plus Favre despises being in the back up position, and knowing he is no longer starter material will probably keep him back.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will believe his ride is over when 2 full seasons go by without him throwing a pass in a game.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not deleting, but moving to the nfl news section, because it doesn't have anything to do with the Packers.

And, oh, yeah, about him mentoring thing, that will end well...

"here, Joe, this is what you do. It's the NFCC game. Okay, you have to be patient. You have to give your team a chance. Then, when they think they can actually win it, THEN YOU THROW THE BACKBREAKING INTERCEPTION! And if that isn't enough for your team to lose, YOU THROW ANOTHER ONE!"

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*Insert interception joke/***** joke/come back joke here*

Well it is that time of year I suppose.

:Dancing:

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll say the exact same thing I've said on news that Favre's mentoring Cam Newton:

Favre: Don't throw to open recievers, okay? That's what p*ssies do. What you need to do is throw on your back foot and force it into triple coverage. That way, you can make plays and look good doing it.

Webb: But what if I the pass gets intercepted?

Favre: Then pretend you have a biceps injury and blame it on your bad arm. That way, you can still look like a bad *ss. ESPN loves a player who plays through the pain!

Members online

Latest posts