1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brett Favre Steakhouse Tailgate Party

Discussion in 'Brett Favre Discussion' started by Jimbo, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    2 questions:

1) Is it any good?
    2) If I did want to go then should I buy tickets online before flying over from the UK

Thanks!

2. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    1. Yes, it is part of the package you can get through Packers Fan Tours. All you can eat, all you can drink. Good time.
    2. I don't know, but I would assume you would want to

3. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6,597
    I went to it last year before the Bears game and was actually disappointed with the food. If you want to go I would buy tickets in advance over Packer Fan Tours.

4. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,990
    Jimbo - I haven't been to the BF tailgate party. However, alternatives would be to go to any of the other bars and just "hang out" or mingle with folks in the tailgating lots. Sometimes just walking around the Lambeau lots can be a great time and you'll make good friends. Sharing frothy beverages are guaranteed to make new friends!

5. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Be careful you aren't intercepted at the door.

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. yooperpackfan

yooperpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +567
    My wife and I had a great time there, no complaints.
    I think a better one that was free the last time I went there was at Kroll's West, clear on the other side of the stadium.
    That was before a Raiders game and it was alot of fun with those Raiders fans.

7. Fwoodpacker

Fwoodpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey Jimbo,
    Which game are you going to?

Making my first trip to Lambeau (from uk) for the Falcons game in December.

Cheers

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    the only time I did the party thing there everyone in the group I was with got very sick except for me.

Maybe it was Brett Favre's secret sauce...

9. Jimbo

Jimbo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Hey!
    We're off to Green Bay on Friday for the Bears game on Sunday! Can't wait!

It looks cold out there at the mo, the Falcons game be bloody freezing! haha

Where you based?
    J

10. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394
    A friend of mine went there and the wait staff kept sending their food to the wrong table.

11. Fwoodpacker

Fwoodpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    I live in Fleetwood (Lancs) near Blackpool Jimbo.
    I was going to go to the New England game the week before the Falcons but no hotels available – within my price range anyway !
    I was going to book with a recognised tour agent but ended booking myself – about £500 cheaper (more beer / merchandise money).
    Off to Wembley over the weekend for the IS game (come on the Jags) – doesn’t really compare to Bears@Packers tbh but think we are really lucky to get regular season games over here.
    You reckon I’ll need a jacket for the Falcons game then ?

Enjoy the game Sunday - hopefully a win for the Pack

12. Jimbo

Jimbo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Where you staying? We're at the Super 8 up the road from Lambeau. Looks pretty well located. How long you going for?
    We also looked at organised packages but like you say you can save money by doing it all yourself!

We've been to the last 4 Wembley games, must say I've been impressed by them. The last one was good, shame the Lions won though.

Yer I think a coat to the Falcons game might be sensible! ha! although Fleetwood weather is probably very similar! You a Fleetwood fan?

Cheers mate going to soak up every minute & enjoy the experience as I'm sure you will.

Jimbo

13. Fwoodpacker

Fwoodpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Staying at the Econo Lodge mate. 2.5 miles away from Lambeau but was £75 a night which seemed to be a cheap option - only a short taxi ride.
    Staying for 3 nights (Sat,Sun,Mon). Changing in Chicago but longish wait on trip out.
    Yeh the IS games are getting better. Steelers and Vikings was good apart from the result#
    I go to watch Fleetwood now and again (went to play off final at Wembley which was good).Actually support Burnley so go to Turf Moor when i can - not sure when our first wins going to come from, relegated by xmas probably!
    Who's your team pal ?
    If you get chance can you post as to how you get on this weekend pls.
    Cheers

14. scotscheese

scotscheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +337
    hey guys good luck on your trips over there, hope you enjoy them

there is a thread in the other sports section where we talk about the EPL and british footy, as there is quite a few UK and rest of europe based fans on this forum, plus the yanks get confused when we talk about real football :roflmao::roflmao:

15. hit and run

hit and run Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    I thought the Titletown Brewery was a lot better than Favre's Steakhouse when we were there a couple weeks ago.