Brett Favre Steak House

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that I care to eat there.
Just wondering how it's doing.
If buisness is the same, has increased or gone down.
Any boycotts called for it?
I'm actually surprised that it's still there and hasn't burned to the ground.
Also, do they still host pre-game tail gate parties?

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
As far as I know its still doing fine. They still had tailgate parties this year if I remember correctly. I worked there in high school, but you would have to pay me a good amount of money to go there now. Food has always been just so-so in my opinion.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bunch of my friends and family got sick there so I havent been back in about 4 or 5 years. I bet it goes out of business or has a new theme in 16 months

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
A bunch of my friends and family got sick there so I havent been back in about 4 or 5 years. I bet it goes out of business or has a new theme in 16 months

Won't go out of business IMO. Its busy all the time. It gets enough business on gameday to keep it in business for sure.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Won't go out of business IMO. Its busy all the time. It gets enough business on gameday to keep it in business for sure.
11 days a year (8 home, 2 preseason, 1 family night) and training camp doesnt make for good business. I wonder how often the locals frequent that establishment.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
11 days a year (8 home, 2 preseason, 1 family night) and training camp doesnt make for good business. I wonder how often the locals frequent that establishment.

Its busy every weekend. I promise you. Drive by any place with that location on Holmgren Ave, and you will see full parking lots. Sorry guys.....that place is not going out of business anytime soon.

Also....the amount of business Stadium View, Anduzzis, Krolls, and BF Steak House get on gameday would blow your mind. Gamedays make their year.

I would be down to TP it!!!! Maybe some eggs too.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the one that used to be in Milwaukee, and yes the food was so so. The memorabilia and stuff in the restaurant was the draw.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
yeah in fact there will be a party there when Minny comes to GB

But you got to be on the "list" to get into the private room..

They do put on a great spread and free drinks

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the ownership of it?

Does Favre have any % or does he just get paid by the owner(s) to use his (damned) name?

I propose if that is the case, that the owners tell him to f*** off, and change it to Reggie White's Steakhouse.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The private parties during Packer games is arranged by his inner circle

So I am pretty sure he has his hands in it

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The private parties during Packer games is arranged by his inner circle

So I am pretty sure he has his hands in it
I suppose the majority or everyone at those parties are full of Farv fans and just root for whatever team he is on?
I'd feel weird or uncomfortable being there as a Packers fan.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I suppose the majority or everyone at those parties are full of Farv fans and just root for whatever team he is on?
I'd feel weird or uncomfortable being there as a Packers fan.

Yup they sure are...and wont root for the Packers until the evil 3 headed dog is gone ( is what they say) Mike, Mark and Ted

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've heard he sells his name to the steakhouse. His nauseating website describes him as a "partner". If the place is still busy it just goes to show you how many people from out of town visit Green Bay.

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya I heard business is going well, but for some reason they insist on bringing your steak out, then taking it back to the kitchen, and repeating that process numerous times until the steak is well done....

:bandit:

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya I heard business is going well, but for some reason they insist on bringing your steak out, then taking it back to the kitchen, and repeating that process numerous times until the steak is well done....

:bandit:
And if they recognize you as a Packers fan, they spit on it.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup they sure are...and wont root for the Packers until the evil 3 headed dog is gone ( is what they say) Mike, Mark and Ted
Can you imagine those fair wheather Packers fans explaining to a dyed in the wool Packers fan why they took a break?
"Well, ya see when Brett Favre started winning games for them I started to really love the Packers and became a huge huge fan.
And I jumped on the bandwagon just in time for the winning Superbowl year.
But then that whole mess that was all of Ted Thompson's fault happened so then I stopped being a Packers fan but still continued to root for Farve.
Now that the evil three is no longer there, I can be a Packers fan again!
They are just so awesome, aren't they?"
What a bunch of posers.
:swoon2:
I've heard he sells his name to the steakhouse. His nauseating website describes him as a "partner". If the place is still busy it just goes to show you how many people from out of town visit Green Bay.
That's my guess too.
Bunch of Burnt Fart fans.
That or ones who just go there for the novelty.
I have a hunch that the majority are not die-hard Packers fans.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, my stomach turns and my emotions turn a tad angry when I walk past BF's restaurant on the way to Lambeau Field. To go there to eat and overhear Favre worshipers and TT bashers, would ruin my day.

In contrast, to view the Bart Starr statue on the Plaza makes this Packer fan mighty proud.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the ownership of it?

Does Favre have any % or does he just get paid by the owner(s) to use his (damned) name?

I propose if that is the case, that the owners tell him to f*** off, and change it to Reggie White's Steakhouse.

The best of ideas, Frank! Lets march and conquer!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I guess if the joint is still making money, they'd be foolish to close it. But still, if I showed up there in a Rodgers jersey, I bet I'd get my steak super rare with arsenic sauce.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts