Brett Favre sounds resigned to watching Joe Webb

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
A headline from the St. Paul Pioneer Press Vikings blog Thursday: “Favre drama dissipates as Vikings quarterback sounds doubtful, defeated” These are strange days in the Twin Cities.* The Vikings still have hope Favre can return to play this season, possibly this week. Favre sounded a lot less hopeful on Thursday.* He said he was…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
If nothing else, Favre can be comforted by the fact that his absence could help knock the Packers out of the playoffs.

This is EXACTLY what I meant in the other thread!!!

Notice that since his streak is now broken, he's "resigned" to the fact that he's not going to play!
He's no doubt convincing the other players to let this game go as well! In a sense as it would be a benefit to the Packers if they won. It ain't going to happen unless something huge happens on the Bears team that they just throw the game.

As a past Favre fan, I can't stand to hear or look at him anymore. I thought he was this good ol' country boy that just loved to play the game of football.
More and more lately its proving to be he's loving to play the game alright,...and football is just a sidepoint.
I lost all respect I ever had for him, he's devious, deceitful and obviously disloyal.
How Deanna could put up with it is beyond me! No amount of money or status would ever let me stand for it!
(apparently Jenn is not the first one he's tried to hook up with)

Members online

Latest posts