Brett Favre says stealing signals might cross ethical line

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fined, suspended 2-3 games, and multiple draft picks taken.

my biggest beef is the no suspension part. The fine isn't a big deal(I'm sure something will get worked out to where HE doesn't even pay it), and you take a 1st round pick for a reason, so they don't get a 1st round pick. They should take both 1st rounders.

but the no suspension thing bugs me the most.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Brett Favre says stealing signals might cross ethical li

how bout the idea that they cant go to the playoffs even if there good enough? and if they arent they get the fines, suspended and lose draft picks?

anyways i heard that some guy like the Pats owner Mr.Kraft or whatever helped get the commish Mr.Goddell a job thats why it seems like he went somewhat easy on them and if thats the truth thats a bunch of crap!

F2%#@$^#^#$$K THE PATS!$#

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Brett Favre says stealing signals might cross ethical li

how bout the idea that they cant go to the playoffs even if there good enough? and if they arent they get the fines, suspended and lose draft picks?

anyways i heard that some guy like the Pats owner Mr.Kraft or whatever helped get the commish Mr.Goddell a job thats why it seems like he went somewhat easy on them and if thats the truth thats a bunch of crap!

F2%#@$^#^#$$K THE PATS!$#

I haven't heard that. This is definately a bizzarre story. Tom Brady has been pretty unscathed throughout this ordeal.

Could the "Golden Boy" be a cheater?

Brady had to know of the signal stealing. Why would the coaches go through all that effort and not tell the QB what to expect?

Hmmmm....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts