1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brett Favre pic and story

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Jun 20, 2007.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I think i may have posted this a LONG time ago, but alot of people have joined here since then, and i wanted to share the story with them.
    This happened during practice Augest 3rd 2005.
    We were sitting on the bleachers just on the other side of the fence by the practice field. There was a policeman on the practice field just on the other side of the fence, about 5 feet from us. Brett was making throws to the wide receivers, when the cop stopped right in front of us, and jokingly yelled to Favre "Hey Brett! I'm OPEN!" Favre caught the cop off guard and just turned and threw the ball right too him! It hit him right in the hands, and he DROPPED it! We all "Booed" the cop. Well, without missing a beat, the cop picked up the football, pulled a pen out of his pocket and pretended to autograph the ball! He then threw it back to Favre! Favre was laughing and said "I liked that!!!" I snapped this photo right after Favre caught the pass from the cop.

2. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    :rotflmao: Great story Cheesey, I though you were going to say the cop wrote him a ticket

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks cyoung! I'll tell you, i WISH i would have had that on video! Everyone was laughing! It was SOOOOO funny! :thumbsup:

4. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That was the last thing that the Packers enjoyed in 2005! :rotflmao:

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Funny story cheesey

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah..........but then came 2006, and we had ALOT to enjoy!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao: