1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brett Favre Limited Edition Artwork

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by jamesdemaine1, Aug 1, 2006.

1. jamesdemaine1

jamesdemaine1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Packers Fans!! This is my first post on this forum, and I'd like to take it as an opportunity to introduce myself. I am a Sports Artist, and a huge Brett Favre fan. I have recently finished a large painting of Favre and have made a very Limited Edition of Canvas Prints.

I do not want to go too far into a sales pitch, but a picture is attached to the post. Check it out, and contact me if you are interested. You can also see more of my work @Jim deMaine Sports Art

Favre prints can be purchased securely from my ebay store @ LEGENDARY SPORTS ART

Thanks alot! Go Pack!!

2. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey - welcome to the site, mr. art guy - hang around & post often. fantastic painting, btw!! :)

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    rock on

4. jamesdemaine1

jamesdemaine1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks...I appreciate it!!!

5. Popcynical

Popcynical Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The only Brett Favre artwork I have is the menu I stole from his restaurant... :D

6. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I drew a picture of him on a napkin once when I was drunk. He does not look good as a stick-man.

If you are selling this on this site you should do it through Ryan though. Portions should go to keep this site upgraded and portions should go to a Packer Backed Charity.

As an artist this is a win win for you, becuase you need to get your name out there.

however if anyone wants to buy my napkin drawing of brett it is an original and "NOT" a limited addition. I am asking $1,500 dollars, and 20% go to The Packerforum.com and the other 10% go to the Make A Wish foundation.

R.P.

7. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Just checked out your Bio Jim on your web site.

Looks like you are a "Panther Fan" based on your Bio? As a huge Packer Fan why do you not have any Packer art available on your web site?

Just wondering?

R.P.

8. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Phony!

9. jamesdemaine1

jamesdemaine1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    RP...Hey, I appreciate the feedback...Like I said Im new on here, and I am just getting my grips. I will check with "Ryan" and see if he wants to work something out. As far as me as a fan, like I said I am a huge Brett Favre fan. If you notice my site, I have artwork of a lot of different teams, and different sports. I am hoping that your intent is not to "call me out", because my intent is simply to put a Packers Painting infront of Packers fans....but I appreciate your input and will message Ryan.

Thanks

10. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    handled like a gentleman...good job buddy.

11. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    His work is very good.

If I was a young artist though, I would offer to donate an original to Curly's as long as I could put my contact info under the glass in the bottom right hand corner.

Then I would paint a painting about a moment and not a player...

Perhaps an Ice Bowl painting.

This would capture more of a fan base than a player or age group.

But what the hell do I know?

R.P.

12. jamesdemaine1

jamesdemaine1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ANNOUNCEMENT: Thanks to the input of other posters and some messaging with Ryan, I will donate 10% of any proceeds from the Favre prints via this site to the PackerForum. Appreciate the feedback.

13. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    tu es un bueno artist

14. jamesdemaine1

jamesdemaine1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0