Brett Favre Limited Edition Artwork

jamesdemaine1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packers Fans!! This is my first post on this forum, and I'd like to take it as an opportunity to introduce myself. I am a Sports Artist, and a huge Brett Favre fan. I have recently finished a large painting of Favre and have made a very Limited Edition of Canvas Prints.

I do not want to go too far into a sales pitch, but a picture is attached to the post. Check it out, and contact me if you are interested. You can also see more of my work @Jim deMaine Sports Art

Favre prints can be purchased securely from my ebay store @ LEGENDARY SPORTS ART

Thanks alot! Go Pack!!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I drew a picture of him on a napkin once when I was drunk. He does not look good as a stick-man.

If you are selling this on this site you should do it through Ryan though. Portions should go to keep this site upgraded and portions should go to a Packer Backed Charity.

As an artist this is a win win for you, becuase you need to get your name out there.

however if anyone wants to buy my napkin drawing of brett it is an original and "NOT" a limited addition. I am asking $1,500 dollars, and 20% go to The Packerforum.com and the other 10% go to the Make A Wish foundation.

R.P.

OP
OP
J

jamesdemaine1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP...Hey, I appreciate the feedback...Like I said Im new on here, and I am just getting my grips. I will check with "Ryan" and see if he wants to work something out. As far as me as a fan, like I said I am a huge Brett Favre fan. If you notice my site, I have artwork of a lot of different teams, and different sports. I am hoping that your intent is not to "call me out", because my intent is simply to put a Packers Painting infront of Packers fans....but I appreciate your input and will message Ryan.

Thanks

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His work is very good.

If I was a young artist though, I would offer to donate an original to Curly's as long as I could put my contact info under the glass in the bottom right hand corner.

Then I would paint a painting about a moment and not a player...

Perhaps an Ice Bowl painting.

This would capture more of a fan base than a player or age group.

But what the hell do I know?

R.P.

OP
OP
J

jamesdemaine1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT: Thanks to the input of other posters and some messaging with Ryan, I will donate 10% of any proceeds from the Favre prints via this site to the PackerForum. Appreciate the feedback.

Members online

Latest posts