BRETT FAVRE CUT TODAY!!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre, long time Packer QB was cut today. This of course came as a HUGE surprise. When questioned, Packer Coach Mike McCarthy said "Well, i KNEW it was going to be a difficult thing for me to do. I told Brett that i had never shaved another man with a striaght razor, that ANYTHING could happen.......and well, i slipped!" The injury was not considered serious.......by Brett Favre standards at least. The team doctor put in 18 stiches, and stated "Brett will be ready to play. If we have to, we will duct tape the cut shut and he will be ready to go."

UPI/ASA/EIEIO

:wink:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
phuqn stupid

if u want attention post pics of ur hairy butt being pounced on by maurice clarret! hehe :p

Hey.....i was trying to do something to lighten up the site........Monday's game sure didn't do it!
(Now.......QUIT asking me for pix of my hairy butt! Or i'm gonna tell RYAN!) :wink:

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:shock: :lol: :lol:

you had me at first but I caught on (as I read the post) thats funny

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the moustache was bad. it would be worth cutting aaron rodgers (get it) just to get rid of the moustache. i hope clarrett gets his *** pounced on in prison

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
[quote="bozz_2006":rekrnc0t] i hope clarrett gets his *** pounced on in prison

:wtf: Who says bozz is random? Not me! :wink:

cheesey said:
If we have to, we will duct tape the cut shut and he will be ready to go.

I didn't know Red-Green was our new medical guy. :lol:[/quote:rekrnc0t]

Well, it wasn't random considering it was mentioned cheesey's *** getting pounced on by clarret a few posts above.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
:|

Did you know point out mod stupidity is a suspend-able offense? :wink:

atleast then there'd be a valid reason unlike last time :p

Perhaps the mod should pay more attention heheh hahaha muwhahahah

ok back to writing the program

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
phuqn stupid

if u want attention post pics of ur hairy butt being pounced on by maurice clarret! hehe :p

Hey.....i was trying to do something to lighten up the site........Monday's game sure didn't do it!
(Now.......QUIT asking me for pix of my hairy butt! Or i'm gonna tell RYAN!) :wink:

cheesey you know that was not funny. You even had me scared.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you guys have GOT to read the author of threads before jumping to conclusions. as soon as i saw cheesey wrote it, i started laughing & KNEW it'd be a shaving joke - or a lawn mowing joke!!! good on ya cheesey!! :)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, it DID get people to stop thinking about Mondays game! (or lack there of!)
I myself thought it was funny..........but i do have a strange sense of humor. (4pack caught it right away!) :wink: 8)

Remember back when we were waiting for Brett's announcement, whether he was gonna retire or play? People were writting funny "Brett's retiring" stuff left and right. I don't remember anyone getting mad at anyone for those!
I try to lighten the "doom and gloom" with some (i THOUGHT well written humor) and just about get a lynch mob after me!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
you guys have GOT to read the author of threads before jumping to conclusions. as soon as i saw cheesey wrote it, i started laughing & KNEW it'd be a shaving joke - or a lawn mowing joke!!! good on ya cheesey!! :)
Same here, obvious joke.
Hammer

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Noisey Packer Fan said:
I cried :cry: I laughed :lol: , it moved me cheesey!
right to the edge of a brakedown :joy:

My intent was ALWAYS to get people to go "Oh, geez, there goes Cheesey AGAIN!" And end up laughing. I sure didn't mean to cause any anxiety attacks!
I know it was dumb, but i figured it might get some much needed laughs here after the Packers awful showing Monday. I sat by the TV Monday just shaking my head. I felt like it was 2005 all over again.

Noisey Packer Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Noisey Packer Fan said:
I cried :cry: I laughed :lol: , it moved me cheesey!

My intent was ALWAYS to get people to go "Oh, geez, there goes Cheesey AGAIN!" And end up laughing. I sure didn't mean to cause any anxiety attacks!
I know it was dumb, but i figured it might get some much needed laughs here after the Packers awful showing Monday. I sat by the TV Monday just shaking my head. I felt like it was 2005 all over again.

Oh I did laugh it was done very well, Sucked me in and made me happyGood job. :D

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Noisey Packer Fan said:
cheesey said:
[quote="Noisey Packer Fan":1da2dje7]I cried :cry: I laughed :lol: , it moved me cheesey!

Oh I did laugh it was done very well, Sucked me in and made me happyGood job. :D [/quote:1da2dje7]

Thanks Noisey!!! :wink:

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard that he also is changing his name to Nick Favre. Cheesey, like most of your material, that was 2/3 rd's PUN........P.U.!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts