1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brett Favre copy

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by GakkofNorway, Oct 18, 2006.

1. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was playing Madden 07, and I was going into my third season and second draft.

In the fourth round I came over a QB named Phil Pleasent. He had good size and a strong arm, so I thought why not.

Later it turned out he is good at the same areas as Brett Favre, exactly the same size, has the SAME FACE in game and wears #4. LOL!

His armstrength is amazing and he can throw it all over the field, he's a friggin Favre copy, is it a coincidence?

He even beat out Vince Young for the starting job in his rookie year, however he isn't out of S.Miss, he's just from Mississippi!

2. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Amazing....

Hopefully I can get the same later on in my drafts. I've always had bad luck with QBs, but maybe they've changed it in '07. It always used to be so unrealistic in that a QB would be 79 THP and 95 THA or 87 THA and 71 THP. Never any balance.

3. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    he's currently at 92 THP and 80 THA :D

and I always get 3rd round RB gold in the drafts :D

Starting RB was drafted in the 3rd round, and my starting QB in the 4th. I also got a monster DT in the 1st.... 6'7" 350 pounds, 99 STR :D

4. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone see Bo Jackson available in yr 2 , 1st draft, 2nd round-ish? He is the real Bo, but has some long dreads. Starts at like, 85 overall, and runs downfield like a hoss.

5. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol, the Brett Favre copy is the leading candidate for Offensive Rookie of the Year, Offensive Player of the year and NFC MVP!!!

lololol QB Rating 106.8 1580 yards 22 TDs and 7 Ints after week 8!!!!

(I'm playing on all-madden)

this guy is friggin amazing

6. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Since you play on All-Madden do you have any tips for the passing game? My accuracy goes waaaay down between All-Pro and All-Madden.

btw...I just had my first draft and it seems the player ratings are much more realistic over previous years.

7. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Favre retired after I went 19-0 and won the Super Bowl in year uno of my franchise. So what did I do? I traded A-rod for a first and second round pick and now Ingle Martin is the leading canidate for MVP/Offensive POY/Best QB

8. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hate scrambling QBs!

9. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol... In my game Javon Walker has started skipping Broncos trainingcamp to play semi-professional basketball! :D