Brett Farve Boos! Did he deserve em this time?

Did Brett Farve Deserved to be Booed at the END of the game?

• Yes - He's a traitor!! Nuff Said, except BOOOOOO

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • No - He's still a Packer Legend even if he is wearing purple.

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Boos at the beginning of the first Viking series I loved. But, what about the booing at the end of the game as he's running off the field. Did Farve deserve to be booed at the end of the game? I'm conflicted on this. I want to say yes, he deserves it, but at the same time it felt kind of mean spirited. I dunno, what do you think.

I don't know what the problem is with the fans at Lambeau sometimes. This is why I am conflicted:

A) In Aaron Rodgers first start after Favre left for NYJ, the fans where chanting WE WANT FARVE! over and over again and this is while A-Rod is under center awaiting a snap. What's up with that?

B) In 1968 I was attending my first game since 1964. I had been overseas for 3 years and was happy to be home. It was the last home game of the year in the Post Lombardi era. The Packers lost and it guaranteed the Packers would finish with a below .500 record. The stadium announcer said something like this "Fans, I know you are disappointed in this season, but show your appreciation for the wounderful job these players have done over the last 9 years." As one, all 50,000 plus fans rose and gave the players a prolonged standing ovation. That's a nice memory.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Farve has the ability to "Speak Out" anytime he wants. All he has to do is call ESPN and they'll rush to setup an interview. He got to lay out his side of the story and to throw a lot of jabs back at Packer fans and the team.

Wow, but I thought the Packers as a team were the only ones bashing Brett?

*sarcasm off*

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know what the problem is with the fans at Lambeau sometimes. This is why I am conflicted:

A) In Aaron Rodgers first start after Favre left for NYJ, the fans where chanting WE WANT FARVE! over and over again and this is while A-Rod is under center awaiting a snap. What's up with that?

B) In 1968 I was attending my first game since 1964. I had been overseas for 3 years and was happy to be home. It was the last home game of the year in the Post Lombardi era. The Packers lost and it guaranteed the Packers would finish with a below .500 record. The stadium announcer said something like this "Fans, I know you are disappointed in this season, but show your appreciation for the wounderful job these players have done over the last 9 years." As one, all 50,000 plus fans rose and gave the players a prolonged standing ovation. That's a nice memory.

A) Really? I was there and never seen such a reception when he was introduced, even played who do you love when he was introduced... unless you meant, practice or family night...

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A) Really? I was there and never seen such a reception when he was introduced, even played who do you love when he was introduced... unless you meant, practice or family night...

OK, weeeellllll, maybe I am getting senile.:scratch: I know I watched a game where it happened, I think the studio boosted the sound level but perhaps it wasn't the first game, and maybe it was after and interception in another game. Thanks for setting me straight.

PS Enjoyed going to jj's site and leaving him a note.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe... just maybe, Favre really hates the Viqueens and intentionally threw that last interception against Saints. Then, as part of his master plan, come back to Viqueens and "help" them go down the toilet forcing the owners to move that purple team far away from Packer Nation. It's been a TT/Favre conspiracy all this time to destroy the queens. Ok, maybe not, but I can always wish.

:viksux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe... just maybe, Favre really hates the Viqueens and intentionally threw that last interception against Saints. Then, as part of his master plan, come back to Viqueens and "help" them go down the toilet forcing the owners to move that purple team far away from Packer Nation. It's been a TT/Favre conspiracy all this time to destroy the queens. Ok, maybe not, but I can always wish.

:viksux:

I don't know if you were joking or not but funny thing is, I had the same thought. Maybe he is really just trying to sabotage the Vikings. Favre undercover, LOL. It would be one hell of a conspiracy theory but who knows!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if you were joking or not but funny thing is, I had the same thought. Maybe he is really just trying to sabotage the Vikings. Favre undercover, LOL. It would be one hell of a conspiracy theory but who knows!

Maybe the pictures were meant for TT. Maybe its really them two who have a relationship and he is just trying to help him out ;)

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'd just like to say that we supported him always, right up until he "retired." We didn't abandon him when he played poorly. I'm not positive that MN fans have given up on him, but his coach sure has.

Maybe he'll take note of that once he stops looking at things through his own colon and finally retires.

Edit: wrong sentence, lol.

sundown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boos at the beginning of the first Viking series I loved. But, what about the booing at the end of the game as he's running off the field. Did Farve deserve to be booed at the end of the game? I'm conflicted on this. I want to say yes, he deserves it, but at the same time it felt kind of mean spirited. I dunno, what do you think.
NO,I don't think he should have been booed ,he knows how Packer fans feel about him!

Members online

Latest posts