1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brett Fact !!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by WinnipegPackFan, Oct 24, 2006.

1. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As of this week, fifteen QB's have thrown more picks than Brett but Brett ranks 4th in passing attempts with 238 and 5th for completions with 134 :thumbsup:

2. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, but he's old and has gray hair. Bring in Rodgers.

[/sarcasm]

3. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Those were good decision stats. Brett still needs better blocking from the line, though. Cut down on the sacks.

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That means I would still eat the dirt of the soles of his shoes. I guess some things never change. Might have to accept his completion % won't be quit as high this year due to the supporting cast which will also make his rating look bad but so far I'd say he's playing much better then last year even though last year I didn't think he played bad

5. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    He is still good not washed up like most people would say *cough* jealous viking fans *cough* But like Califpacker if the o-line blocks and favre stays on his feet then he can make things happen.

6. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He also farts when he eats chicken wings, so lets bring Aaron TT´s boy !!!!

Why should we play Brett when we could be giving playing time to our QB of the future !!!!!

If we have a rookie GM, rookie HC, rookie D cord, 3 rookies at the Oline, our second best receiver is a rookie, a rookie LB, why cant we have a rookie QB !!!!!

7. Packers_Finland

Packers_Finland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Favre is still in the top20 in the QB's in my opinion. Rodgers can sit in the bench for all I care.