Brett doesnt throw team mates under the bus?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I know of one what about anyone else?

Provide quotes and links, all others will be deleted

http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_16120005?nclick_check=1

Favre continues to throw balls to Berrian as if he were throwing to Sidney Rice. The latter could come back and get a ball. Or he could go up and get a ball.

Berrian, supposedly the go-to guy in Rice's absence, can't seem to do much of anything. Favre threw a "back shoulder" pass to him at the goal line in the third quarter. It's something they've worked on in practice. But it ended up picked off.
"I put it where I wanted it, let's put it that way," Favre said.

So he is saying BB didnt do his job? i think thats saying do your job BB it wasnt my fault

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Would have thought this would got more replies!!!

Maybe he doesnt toss team mates under the bus, what about coaches?

Brett Favre Nearly Benched by Brad Childress - Post-Game Press Conference Comments

There was a little heated discussion, I guess you would call it. We were up 7-6 at the time and it’s no secret I was getting hit a little bit.” … “I think everyone in the building was like, ‘They’re not moving the ball, they’re not getting points.’ And so Brad wanted to go in a different direction and I wanted to stay in the game. You know, we were up 7-6. Yeah, it’s not 70-6, but we’re up 7-6. I said, ‘I’m staying in the game. I’m playing.’”

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts