Brett and croc pics??

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see if they showed Deanna or not.

Also, I agree the lack of a strong denial is telling. I can understand to a point that he'd rather not make every press conference about CrocGate, but I also think he needs to say something.

Mort reported that Jenn Sterger is now contemplating not cooperating with the NFL's investigation, even though she said differently this past weekend. Brett keeping quiet and not denying it could just be smart maneuvering on his part. If he issues a strong denial, but it turns out it's true, it would likely just anger her to the point of moving forward and cooperating with the league. But, if she chooses not to cooperate, the league really won't have anything to investigate, so he'll get to move on..

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see if they showed Deanna or not.

Also, I agree the lack of a strong denial is telling. I can understand to a point that he'd rather not make every press conference about CrocGate, but I also think he needs to say something.

Mort reported that Jenn Sterger is now contemplating not cooperating with the NFL's investigation, even though she said differently this past weekend. Brett keeping quiet and not denying it could just be smart maneuvering on his part. If he issues a strong denial, but it turns out it's true, it would likely just anger her to the point of moving forward and cooperating with the league. But, if she chooses not to cooperate, the league really won't have anything to investigate, so he'll get to move on..

That's the problem. If these girls don't cooperate with the investigation, the case is going to get thrown out because it will have nowhere to go. If they could got just one of them, that would be something but I have a funny feeling we won't be hearing from them. Unless they want to play hardball and get a court order to force them to testify to get their testimonies, if that is even possible. But why bring it up if they don't intend to pursue it? Unless they had nothing to begin with. Something is up with this, if any of this actually occurred, these girls need to stand up for themselves, otherwise, Favre walks.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Week Five Monday 10-pack | ProFootballTalk.com

Yes, Favre could be in some trouble, especially if evidence of a pattern of misconduct emerges. The league has no choice in this regard because, unlike the behavior of other men who has been disciplined under the Personal Conduct Policy, Favre's behavior created potential liability for the Jets and the league.

For the same reasons the NFL and the Jets moved quickly and decisively in the Ines Sainz case, the NFL and the Jets must move quickly and decisively in this case.

Even if Sterger won't be making any claims (and by all appearances and accounts she won't be), the league and the Jets need to be thinking about the next case -- the one in which a $50 million lawsuit will be filed.

To win that next case, the league and the Jets need to be able to show that they properly addressed all past cases of potential ****** harassment.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless he wrote "This is Brett Favre's" on it, or it's throwing a game-losing interception in one of the pictures, there's no way to really tell who's that is.
ROFLMAO!
Since any male can write on their privates, the game losing INT wood (Ha!) be the only way to know fer sure.

Someone did ask him. He declined to address it, saying, "I've got my hands full with the Jets."
So that's his pet name for his member? The Jets?

If Goodell suspends Favre for his foolishness (and he doesn't have a lot of choice, as hard as he's come down on other players), what happens to Favre's beloved "streak?" Is it over? Will he finally just go away? And what will happen with the (relatively) few fans he has left? Will they still follow their hero? Will this too be the fault of Ted Thompson?
Somehow, someway the balls washers over on the OBF forums will find ways to be in denial about it.
"The photos were faked by Ted Thompson"
"He was drugged and hypnotized by Ted Thompson himself." or some such nonsense as that.

Well, maybe karma behaves in mysterious ways.

While I have no problem with Favre taking the hit on this whole story, I do feel bad for his wife and kids.

Things go wrong in one's life when something unnexpected happens, like a relative getting ill or something.

When he flat out cheats his wife with a reporter, it's not something going wrong in his life. It's him being a ********* and not giving a **** about his marital vows.
I dunno if this counts as cheating or not.
(If your not in an open relationship, I do think that once you touch, kiss or have any type of ****** contact with someone else other than your partner, that is crossing a line and is cheating on him/her. Even if it doesn't end up with ****** ***********.)
But now I wonder if Burnt has crossed that physical line with any other woman than Dianna and has cheated on her.

Whoa, I thought this was all B.S. until I listened to the audio. That sounded exactly like him. HOLY ****. Glad that happened when he was a Jet and not a Packer. Could this be why his game has been off this year, him knowing this about about to break?
How can this not get into your head if your the player?
On the other hand, he was playing like his old self when he lost the game to the Jets.
(I dunno why I was expecting him to come back when he never does. I was trying to convince myself "This guy is not going to come back. He's no Joe Montana." And then Boom! He didn't disappoint by throwing the pick 6.)
So it's really hard to say if or how this effected his game in any way when Burnt is playing, as always, like Burnt.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO@Forget Favre!!!

I was talking about this with a buddy of mine and he kept saying, it's just like Tiger Woods. I had to explain to him that no, it's not! The difference is for Tiger, those "relationships" and I use that term loosely, were all considered consensual. Those women wanted to get some Tiger. Now as for Favre, poor Favre, the term "harassment" is being used. Meaning they didn't want to get any Favre. It actually looks even worse for Favre, the situation is not cool to begin with, considering the unwanted advances, it looks worse in a way. Basically, a Favre cannot be a Tiger, and a Tiger can (and pretty much did) get whatever he wants, not so for Favre.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO@Forget Favre!!!

I was talking about this with a buddy of mine and he kept saying, it's just like Tiger Woods. I had to explain to him that no, it's not! The difference is for Tiger, those "relationships" and I use that term loosely, were all considered consensual. Those women wanted to get some Tiger. Now as for Favre, poor Favre, the term "harassment" is being used. Meaning they didn't want to get any Favre. It actually looks even worse for Favre, the situation is not cool to begin with, considering the unwanted advances, it looks worse in a way. Basically, a Favre cannot be a Tiger, and a Tiger can (and pretty much did) get whatever he wants, not so for Favre.
Well that's just for the ones we know about.
There could be others where they did want his Lil' Jet.
If that is the case then maybe, just maybe they will be cuming (Ha!) forward with their stories the way they did with Tiger.

Gawd would I love to be a fly on the wall or have secret listening devices in the Brent/Dianna home right now!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hold the presses. I just figured it out.

Bret thought it was breast awareness month.
Not breast cancer awareness month.
He didn't get the memo.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kRx1p3DS5w&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - David Letterman - Diddy & Dave Talk Sexting[/ame]

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This kind of news really, honestly, shouldn't be news to anyone. I remember LeRoy Butler (I think) talking about Favre when he was going through his pill/alcohol/glory days in GB. He said something to the effect that what they (Favre's teammates) and the organization covered up for Favre would shock most people. His relationship with Deanna almost ended numerous times in those early years in Green Bay...

Maybe I'm the only one, but I really do feel sorry for Deanna and his family. Not at all for him.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, I was pretty sympathetic for Deanna with this whole texting thing, but it sounds to me like she's known what kind of guy he is for quite some time, and always let him get away with it. I can understand if she wanted to forgive once, but more than that and, well, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts