Brett and croc pics??

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, ok. I remember Reggie White saying he'd go into the Hall as a Packer.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I asked lofton last year if he went in as a packer or bill and he said he went in as a packer. This wasn't in Wisconsin so he had no reason to say something untrue

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the people on here that have doubts must not be aware of how Brett and the "amigos" ran around the midwest in the 90s

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I asked lofton last year if he went in as a packer or bill and he said he went in as a packer. This wasn't in Wisconsin so he had no reason to say something untrue

thats odd?

Hall of Famers: Selection Process FAQ

Is a New Hall of Fame Member Enshrined as a Member of a Team?

Obviously, teams take great pride in the accomplishments of individuals who have been a part of their organization. Often individual teams and even the Hall of Fame will list enshrinees according to the team or teams on which they spent a significant period of time.

An enshrinee, however, is not asked to “declare,” nor does the Hall of Fame “choose” a team under which a new member is enshrined. When elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, an individual is recognized for his accomplishments as a player, coach, or contributor.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has now hit Good Morning America. The audio recording they had was much clearer, better quality than the one I listened to and I have to say, it does sound an awful lot like him. I still wonder, (this is the wanna be detective in me that would ask these questions), exactly who these messages were intended for. Maybe they were for Deanna, got intercepted (no pun intended), and were used to misconstrue facts to make it look like something else was going on. I'm not holding out much hope in this theory though, this is looking worse and worse. I wonder how much of more of these messages they have. Hopefully they're not gonna pull what Radaronline did with Mel Gibson and stagger the release of the recordings to keep people going. The fool shouldn't of put anything in a message that he didn't want the whole world to see, especially for someone who has so much to lose. I referenced Tiger Woods as a cautionary tale, but if this occurred while Favre was with the Jets, if might of predated Tiger.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has now hit Good Morning America. The audio recording they had was much clearer, better quality than the one I listened to and I have to say, it does sound an awful lot like him. I still wonder, (this is the wanna be detective in me that would ask these questions), exactly who these messages were intended for. Maybe they were for Deanna, got intercepted (no pun intended), and were used to misconstrue facts to make it look like something else was going on. I'm not holding out much hope in this theory though, this is looking worse and worse.

Occam's Razor.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Don't be shocked if Favre case moves quickly

When Peter King and I were discussing on Saturday the potential topics for the halftime segment of the Pitt-Notre Dame game, we concluded that the investigation and eventual discipline (if any) of Vikings quarterback Brett Favre would extend into the...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has now hit Good Morning America. The audio recording they had was much clearer, better quality than the one I listened to and I have to say, it does sound an awful lot like him. I still wonder, (this is the wanna be detective in me that would ask these questions), exactly who these messages were intended for. Maybe they were for Deanna, got intercepted (no pun intended), and were used to misconstrue facts to make it look like something else was going on. I'm not holding out much hope in this theory though, this is looking worse and worse. I wonder how much of more of these messages they have. Hopefully they're not gonna pull what Radaronline did with Mel Gibson and stagger the release of the recordings to keep people going. The fool shouldn't of put anything in a message that he didn't want the whole world to see, especially for someone who has so much to lose. I referenced Tiger Woods as a cautionary tale, but if this occurred while Favre was with the Jets, if might of predated Tiger.

Why would other people be giving Deanna Bretts number and why would he make the ditch comment? Yeah it has to be Brett.

Now does the NFL suspend him?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If found to be true, the NFL *has* to suspend him. While he may not be guilty of a crime, he would be guilty of harassment and the league has to protect itself from future incidents by taking decisive and severe action.

If it were just Jenn Sterger, then Favre would probably just be fined and that would be the end of it. However, now that there are supposedly two massage therapists, you have an established track record. That's what's going to lead to a suspension.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would other people be giving Deanna Bretts number and why would he make the ditch comment? Yeah it has to be Brett.

Now does the NFL suspend him?

Good counter questions. I was just trying to look at it from all angles, I watch way too much TV man. Not lookin good for the old Favrie is it? Press will have a field day with this and drag his silly little name through the mud.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers players, coaches, scouts upset over failure to trade for Lynch

We took issue on Tuesday with the failure of the Packers to offer more than the Seahawks offered for former Bills running back Marshawn Lynch.Apparently, we're not the only ones who thought it was stupid.Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that...

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Mort: Favre case on a "fast track"

We explained earlier today that the investigation involving Vikings quarterback Brett Favre could move quickly.Chris Mortensen of ESPN says that it could move very quickly.Mort said on Sunday NFL Countdown that the case is on a "fast track," and that...

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
makes sense that this could happen fast..

He retires then what? They cant suspend him, only fine him and that is wrong if you ask me..

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If found to be true, the NFL *has* to suspend him. While he may not be guilty of a crime, he would be guilty of harassment and the league has to protect itself from future incidents by taking decisive and severe action.

If it were just Jenn Sterger, then Favre would probably just be fined and that would be the end of it. However, now that there are supposedly two massage therapists, you have an established track record. That's what's going to lead to a suspension.

The NFL and Favre will try to stall this for as long as possible. By the time a suspension comes around, he'll probably be retired.

They do need to becareful though. They're already going to have a ton of negative publicity if an NFL Lockout occurs along with the blackout rules. Really don't need people to perceive them as covering up someone's ****** harassment just because he's a moneymaker for them.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
makes sense that this could happen fast..

He retires then what? They cant suspend him, only fine him and that is wrong if you ask me..

So 4-6 weeks (that would make week 9 the earliest). And then if Favre appeals, they'd have 2 months before the playoffs begin.

If they don't complete the appeal in time or the Vikings miss the playoffs, Favre would essentially avoid league punishment.

Of course, wouldn't it be hilarious if the Vikings went 12-4, 13-3 and then Favre was suspended for the playoffs? LOL

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Glazer: Vikings fear allegations could affect Favre

As the Vikings, the Jets, and the NFL continue to process allegations that have been made against quarterback Brett Favre -- and potentially brace for more of the same -- Jay Glazer of FOX reports that other Vikings players wonder whether the situation will affect Favre's performance in the same manner that the brouhaha involving Tiger Woods affected his performance as a golfer.

It's a legitimate concern, and we think that the next question is whether it already has affected Favre's performance.

He hasn't been the same this year, and the allegations first surfaced in August. Possibly, he has been concerned about the storm to come. If so, the fact that the storm finally has arrived could actually provide a bit of a relief, in a weird sort of way.

Either way, Favre will be the center of attention on Monday night, even with Randy Moss making his return to the Vikings.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So....He is asked about it in post press conference..

Didnt say anything but we lost the game

ASKED SPECIFICALLY is it true

he said lets talk about the football game

WOW

Damn he is asked AGAIN and says lets talk about football

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, he sounds innocent to me! NOT

His home life has to be **** right now. Probably why his game is off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts