Brett and croc pics??

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is statement from nfl

The NFL has confirmed that it is reviewing allegations that Brett Favre sent inappropriate photos to Jenn Sterger when he was a player on the Jets and she worked for the team.

"We are reviewing the matter," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told the Associated Press.

In September Aiello declined to answer when PFT asked him whether the league was looking into the story.

Two months ago, Deadspin published allegations from Sterger, who currently appears on The Daily Line on Versus, that when she was an in-house sideline reporter for the Jets, Favre sent her photos of his *****. Yesterday Deadspin published what it said were those photos, and also published what it said were voice mail messages that Favre left for Sterger.

Sterger has not commented publicly.

Favre was asked about the story on Thursday and refused to get into it, saying, "I've got my hands full with the Jets."

The NFL's confirmation that it is looking into the matter likely means that media outlets which have previously ignored the story -- especially ESPN, which will televise Monday night's game between the Jets and Favre's Vikings -- will feel compelled to acknowledge it now.

So Favre will continue to get questions like the one he got on Thursday. And the NFL will continue to get questions about whether its review of the matter turned up inappropriate conduct from one of the league's highest-profile stars.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, maybe karma behaves in mysterious ways.

While I have no problem with Favre taking the hit on this whole story, I do feel bad for his wife and kids.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
No case, it's effectively hearsay and the NFL will just ignore it. Unless she presses charges for ****** harassment, Farve plays.

On another note, he really does belong in the land of the love boat.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the problem for the NFL- Considering the recent Inez Sainz incident, the league *has* to do something. They'd be hypocritical not to. Remember, she wasn't offended or pressing charges then either, and that was much more tame than sending Croc shots to someone.

As for the investigation, it's gonna take some time, but Jenn Sterger claims she has mounds of "hard" evidence saved.

Also, Deadspin is saying on twitter that there's another sexting allegation involving Favre coming soon:

Twitter / Deadspin: Coming soon: another sexti ...

Could get ugly.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
this is getting worse

his is about to get worse. It appears Jenn Sterger wasn't the only woman who received unwanted and inappropriate text messages from Brett Favre while he played for the Jets. Favre also pursued two team massage therapists, according to one of the women. The woman (who wishes to remain anonymous for now — we'll call her "Mandy") worked as a massage therapist for the team for a couple years, but she says never had an incident with a player until No. 4 showed up at training camp at Hofstra University, where the Jets still worked out in 2008. "He was on the table next to mine," she tells me. "He was looking at my *** the whole time while I worked on another player. He was ... ogling me."

The woman who was massaging Brett that day (massage therapist No. 2, or "Lindsay") exchanged numbers with him. (Mandy claims it's common for players to take the numbers of team-contracted massage therapists should they need additional rubdowns off campus. Yeah, I know. Please don't.)

Lindsay received a text message from Favre, according to Mandy. Lindsay assumed it was for a massage but quickly realized Brett was asking for more. He invited both Lindsay and Mandy back to his hotel room. Mandy claims that the texts became increasingly inappropriate ("just nasty stuff"), but she adds that Brett did apologize when he found out she was married.
This apology over text, however, wasn't enough for Mandy's husband. We'll call him "John".

"I called him on his phone and told him I wanted an apology. He acted all arrogant. He refused to apologize," John tells me in a phone conversation.
Mandy and John say they approached attorneys about the situation but were told that because Mandy was a private contractor, there were no grounds for a harassment case. They didn't pursue anything.

But, after reading the story in the New York Post this morning, they decided to come forward with their story. Mandy's husband John reached out both to Deadspin and the Post. They don't want to reveal their names just yet, John says, and they "don't want photographers on their front lawn." But they said they're still considering going public with it. First, they want to talk to the NFL and the Jets. They gave me permission to pass along their info to the team, which I did. If someone from the NFL wants to reach out to them, they'll talk to someone there, too.

Also? Mandy says she and Lindsay still have some of the text messages. Hooray.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Favre faces more allegations from his New York days

Earlier tonight, our friends Adam Schein and Chris Carlin of SNY's Loudmouths asked me whether the NFL will discipline Vikings quarterback Brett Favre in the wake of the new evidence indicating that Favre possibly exposed a former Jets in-house sideline reporter to unwanted advances and/or inappropriate photos via text message. I told them that, even though the NFL has now acknowledged that it's looking into the situation, the absence of any evidence of a pattern of misconduct likely would preclude discipline under the league's Personal Conduct Policy.

So much for the absence of a pattern.

Deadspin's exposure of Favre's alleged exposure apparently has prompted one of the Jets' former massage therapists to come forward with an account of Favre pursuing two massage therapists -- and eventually sending them "nasty" text messages.

The husband of one of the women took offense, and supposedly dialed the number from which Favre sent the text messages. "I called him on his phone and told him I wanted an apology," the man told A.J. Daulerio of Deadspin. "He acted all arrogant. He refused to apologize."

The couple claims they contacted a lawyer regarding a potential ****** harassment case, but they were told that, because the women are contractors and not employees, they could not pursue the matter. (Maybe they should have talked to a better lawyer; the specific status a person holds in a workplace doesn't provide immunity from the ****** harassment laws. Otherwise, everyone would hire contractors and the business world would be Sterling Cooper Draper Whoremonger all over again.)

The couple also claims that the text messages have been saved, and that they have not yet decided whether to go public.

If they do, the NFL will have no choice but to expand the investigation to include these new contentions...
Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I don't like this.

I hate Favre the player, sure, but this feels weird. This is more than I would've wanted to go wrong in his life.

I take no joy in this.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like this.

I hate Favre the player, sure, but this feels weird. This is more than I would've wanted to go wrong in his life.

I take no joy in this.
No no no.

Things go wrong in one's life when something unnexpected happens, like a relative getting ill or something.

When he flat out cheats his wife with a reporter, it's not something going wrong in his life. It's him being a ********* and not giving a **** about his marital vows.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like this.

I take no joy in this.

I'd argue this isn't something that just "went wrong" in his life. Things that "go wrong" are your wife getting cancer, your dad and brother in law passing away and your family home being destroyed in a hurricane.

This is something *he* caused. *He* made the decision to proposition an employee of the Jets, allegedly, and *he* made the decision to take pics of 'Lil Favre and text them to her. Allegedly.

All of this could have been avoided if he wasn't a self serving narcissist who thought he was above it all. Keep it in your pants and there's no problems.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I know it's absolutely his fault. He's an idiot and he got caught (probably).

I guess what I'm saying is I'm disappointed in Brett for doing this.

And with every passing allegation I get a little more disappointed.

I always thought he was a good, albeit indecisive, guy. It sucks to find out he's not.

This makes me sad. Not happy.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy Tiger Woods Batman! I hope for Favre's sake, this is not true. Unless he is looking for a way for the NFL to force him to retire so he doesn't have to do it himself. But what a way to go about it. If this is true, shame on Favre for not keeping his winkie in his pants. We don't need to see that. I have nightmares enough. If this is some kind of fabrication then I think whoever is responsible needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. That would be slander and deformation of character for starters. I'd have to stick up for Favre in that instance, I may like him not, but what's right it right. I speculate his PR and probably the Viking's legal staff may have warned him to hush his mouth on this matter. Anything he says will be used against him. I really hate this kind of thing. If it's true, it's one thing. But nobody should have to worry about somebody spreading things like this around. I'm going to reference Ashton Kutcher, who is suing a magazine for publishing a rumor that he had some kind of extra marital affair. If Favre is innocent in these matters, he should consider doing the same. It would set the precedent that this is not to be tolerated so anyone thinking of doing it would hopefully think twice. Computer forensics can trace the origin of just about anything. I'm sure they can find a way to find out where those messages originated from and even the person who sent them. Anything you do leaves a digital imprint that is almost always traceable by forensics. I'm sure both the Jets and the Vikings are going to wish to resolve this matter as it does not reflect positively on either party.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts