1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brett ahead of schedule

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by magic_8ball, Mar 13, 2007.

1. magic_8ball

magic_8ball Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Brett Favre's recovery from ankle surgery is going better than expected. he is doing more than the team wants him to do says MM. Can't confirm this part but in a classic Brett move he took the stiches out himself because he was going to Disney World with his family and they were too much of an annoyance.

2. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like him totally...but glad Brett and his family can get away on a vacation, he surely deserves it..and its great hes feeling better and his surgery has turned out well.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,484
    He took em out in the plane ride down to Orlando

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I heard that he pulled his ankle up, and chewed them out with his teeth!!! :rotflmao:

5. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    hahahah cheesey...

i heard he chewed them out with his own teeth... then when it started bleeding he took a lighter and cauterized it without even a tear.

6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,484
    I actually said that to David LOL

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (If it wouldn't have stopped bleeding, he probably would have knawed his own foot off!!!) :rotflmao:

LT......i guess with Favre's past, i wasn't the only one thinking that!LOLOL!!! :rotflmao:

8. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesy you're changing your avatar to often I don't recognize you. Nice to hear an update. I'd love to see him running around Disneyland like the big dumb kid he is. I can just see him pushing a kid down and going down a slide to get away from some guard he's ticked off. LOL Reminds me of myself