Breaking ! Packers Fire Six Coachs !

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers have released six assistant coaches, Head Coach Mike McCarthy announced Monday morning. Those released are Defensive Coordinator Bob Sanders, Defensive Ends Coach Carl Hairston, Defensive Tackles Coach Robert Nunn, Secondary Coach Kurt Schottenheimer, Defensive Nickel Package/Cornerbacks Coach Lionel Washington and Strength & Conditioning Coordinator Rock Gullickson.

"These are difficult decisions," McCarthy said. "I hold each of these men in high regard on a personal level, and I want to thank them for their service to the Green Bay Packers."

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron rodgers is god said:
i was fine with the Def Cordinatior getting Fired But was all the other coaches neccesary ??? But Nvm :clap: :rofl:

Why, yes it was. They coached the individuals under Sanders. They all had a hand in the Defense going downhill this year.

oldnflnut444

Cheesehead
Reaction score
about time total breakdown of the "D" hope they get a darn good coach and get this back in order

catchpatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was fine with the Def Cordinatior getting Fired But was all the other coaches neccesary ??? But Nvm :clap: :rofl:
The new defensive coordinator is probably going to want his own guys anyway.

What I'm worried about is that the new defensive coaching staff is going to try and implement an entirely new defensive scheme, which might take 2-3 years. Meanwhile, our top-notch offense will be twisting in the wind.

Dulak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
catchpatch said:
The new defensive coordinator is probably going to want his own guys anyway.

What I'm worried about is that the new defensive coaching staff is going to try and implement an entirely new defensive scheme, which might take 2-3 years. Meanwhile, our top-notch offense will be twisting in the wind.

cant get much worse for coaching in regards to our D ... personally IMO the secondary couching of our D was cool (or maybe it was just the players superb skills) ... I have no issues with our secondary.

Better Dline coaching and a couple good players would make packers D top notch next year IMO.

Getting 2 key players back from the injured list and probably going to grab 2 more from somwhere - be nice

Members online

Latest posts