1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking News: Larry Brown Fired

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by thetombradyhater, Jun 22, 2006.

1. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I heard this was going to happen shortly after their season ended. I didn't believe it. Shows ya what I know.

How many times has he been fired?

3. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    many. well actually before i don't know if he was actually fired, just got paid a lot to leave

4. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So some NBA guy got fired? What is the significance?

5. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you follow the NBA like at all? Larry Brown is/was before his Knicks stint one of the best coaches in the NBA and he just couldn't suceed in New York

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I do a lil bit. Not much since the MJ retired. I say 'the' because it seems everyone wants to compare themselves or other ballers to him. Rightfully so, I guess since he's probably the best all time. I just think its unfair to call Kobe, LeBron or even Wade the 'next' MJ. There will only be ONE, just like Reggie White, just one.

I think Brown has only been fired one other time and that was with the Clippers?? I could be *** wrong though. I'm far better with NFL than NBA with knowledge.

7. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Hopefully the Knicks can get back to respectability but I don't see it anytime soon. They still have way too many bad contracts and bad players by NBA standard, IMO.

I actually claim to be a NY Knicks fan and it's pretty freaking hard, let me tell you.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't pay alot of attention to the NBA after the Bucks are done. Although i did watch the 4th quarter of the finals game this year.

9. SuperRat

SuperRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Isiah Thomas has done his best to ruin the franchise by getting the worst possible players chemistry wise and he has apparently decided that he hasn't ruined them enough so he is responding by firing one of the best coaches in the league and now will see if he can't ruin what he has even more.

10. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    Zero I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Cali Cheese who said so whats the significance.

11. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Wow...and to think you got that whole post in one sentence... :p

Just giving you sh*t SuperRat...