Breaking news from a friend in Green Bay!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just heard from a friend in Green Bay that TT got upset when he talked to Brett...........Brett told him he could kick his butt in golf!
Geez.......i LOVE how these "I heard from" threads get started. When it comes from FAVRE i'll believe it, otherwise it's just more crap.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
I just got a call from a friend in GB, he gets me tickets for Green Bay games, he told me there is a big thing going in Lombardi Avenue, it seems that Brett make up his mind and told TT, he told me that apparently TT got kind of upset with the news.

My buddy told me he fells Brett will retire.

A sad day indeed if this confirms, I am hoping this is not true.

Would your friend be 'Randolph Hiedler' ??

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
Favre is in Mississippi right now for a charity thing isn't he?

yes he is Wisconsin Media is down there as well. He MAY announce his decision this weekend or early this coming week. In the mean time on this thread i am listening to

fleetwood Mac "RUMOURS" and that is all i have to say about the original start of this thread no fact just lip service at this time. Of course, maybe the originator wants to be the one that says

" I SAID IT FIRST"!

have a good evening i am outtie here

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
digsthepack said:
66, there is not an ounce of joy in me over the fact that #4 might walk away. I am merely a pragmatic fellow who has enjoyed immensely the 14 years Favre has given us, and who realizes that all athletic careers come to an end at some point. Favre has played longer, and accomplished much more than even he imagined. If he decides to walk away, my best to him and his family and thanks for the memories.

How you assume joy on my part is ****in' amazing....but then again, I forgot you are a psychic who not only reads minds but, apparently, is able to plant thoughts in people's minds.

You are astounding!

eeeeeeeeasy, digs...one tequila, two tequila, three tequila...floor!! go to it, buddy!! :pals: lick it, slam it, suck it!!! :lol:

now back to your regularly scheduled thread...

4Packgirl, will you marry me? It would be sort of a Love/Hate relationship, me being a Bears fan and all. It might work. :D

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool you read the Chatters too, huh?

Sorry I haven't been around this week boys, but it pains to keep hashing out who we didn't sign and which way the wind blows with Brett.

I keep my fingers crossed for Brett and veteran cornerback.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Green Bay. I'm about 5-10 minutes from Lambeau.. There wasn't any Breaking News as far as I heard and I was listening to the radio today.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DakotaT said:

Sorry I haven't been around this week boys, but it pains to keep hashing out who we didn't sign and which way the wind blows with Brett.

I read quite a few :)

It's cool seeing someone post info on one site then a half hour later posted on another as information they received from their source. Kind of makes you think its valid.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DakotaT said:

I read quite a few )

It's cool seeing someone post info on one site then a half hour later posted on another as information they received from their source. Kind of makes you think its valid.
Yeah, we are all guilty of heresay! The astute Packer fan will know the BS from reality. Until Brett formally anounces his retirement, I will assume he is the starting QB in the 2006 campaign.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts