1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Brandon Spikes

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by Jess, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Gator Day 2010 continues with a linebacker that was initially thought of as a top-10 pick, but character issues may push him into the second round. You guys know me, i'm all for taking a chance. Spikes would be great value for GB in round 2.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J734kA0DISg"]YouTube- Brandon Spikes #51[/ame]

AND HERE WOULD BE YOUR CHARACTER ISSUES:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta0garYRQ_0"]YouTube - Brandon Spikes dirty play in UGA game 10/31/09 - SLOW MOTION[/ame]

Brandon Spikes Scouting Report - 2010 NFL Draft Prospect

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    The first vid isn't showing...

3. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Brandon spikes is probably this year's Rey mauluga, a MLB with tremendous talent who got his stock ruined with enormous mistakes. However no doubt that he is an absolute playmaker. If he were to play in our 3-4 he will most likely be moved to the outside position. His quickness and great coverage skills are too good to be limited in the middle.

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I edited a different one into the post.

I haven't even watched it yet, because i'm at home on dial-up ( :suicide: ) so if it sucks i'm sorry.