Brandon Jackson appears to see the writing on the wall

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
One of the most talked-about Packers draft picks of the last five years seems to think his time in Green Bay is coming to an end. “I enjoyed my opportunities here,” running back Brandon Jackson told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel this week.* “And I really don’t know what’s going to happen. But if it’s here, hey,…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't blame him... But why the hell are we so high on starks it's only one game... Against a horrible run defense... Atlanta WON'T Let us run on them...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I hope that he tries to compete with Starks tomorrow, don't give up Jackson, make it a great game for yourself. (Would want everyone on the Packers playing like they may if they don't give it their all)

Favre4Ever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LMAO at the Packers not even calling him about his contract situation. Hahahaha.

Seriously... Brandon Jackson has been one of the biggest points of anxiety for the Packers and for fans. He is VERY serviceable as a 3rd Down back. And I may consider bringing him back if he signed for close to the minimum and agreed to NEVER EVER EVER run the football again. He has to be one of the worst pure runners in the league today. His vision his terrible, it takes him 5 minutes to make up his mind and to decide which hole to hit. It's so frustrating.

I doubt he returns... And if that is the case. Thank You, not so kindly, for your services to the Packers, Brandon.

Hopefully he can succeed elsewhere.

KSCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson was drafted to be the starting running back and has been nothing but a dissapointment every year. I dont think they will offer him a new contract. It makes no sense for us to do that. Think about it, Grant and Starks will both be back next year. And if we are that desperate for a third back, we can either go mid to late round in the draft, or look at the free agents this year. Michael Bush is an option as well as Ahmad Bradshaw. Neither of them are premier backs but I believe both are better than Jackson.

Members online

Latest posts