1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brandon Ghee

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by PackersRS, Feb 11, 2010.

1. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Brandon Ghee - CB - Wake Forest

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCmcOSXs8Jc]YouTube - Brandon Ghee vs. Boston College[/ame]

2. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I wasn't particularly thrilled with what the video showed being only one game, but I agree with the first analysis of his game. He's raw but I like his upside, especially with a good DB's coach and defensive coordinator.

3. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I hate it when people say he's got a good upside. I can understand the concept, but if someone is getting drafted in the first round .......he needs to be on the field ASAP and not be much of a project. I think the ....."upside" guys are the ones picked later on.

4. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Ya but Ghee won't go first round, he will probably be a late second (hopefully our late second). I watched a lot of his games, especially the year before this last one, where he had most of his confidence and he really shined stepping in for the departed Alphonso Smith.