1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bragging rights

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by carol k, Jan 27, 2009.

1. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't seen anything here about grandparents bragging about their grandchildren, but I just to have to brag about mine.

We attended a junior olympic volleyball game in St. Cloud, MN on Saturday. Our granddaughter knows every play she is supposed to make and every play every one else is supposed to make. She knows the positions of everyone, and of course, she is the best player on the team--almost. Sorry, but you know grandmas do tend to brag. :D :) :lol:

2. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Carol:
    Good to see you still here. I've been gone for awhile. Nice to see a familiar name.

net

3. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, Net. I am on here off and on--lately, it's been mostly on.

Will be leaving next Wednesday for a cruise on the Mexican Riveria; so will be gone for almost two weeks--what with the visit to the grandchildren and the pre-cruise package.

Thanks again for welcoming back.

And it's nice that you're back too.

4. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Have a good time Carol! Let us know how everything goes.