Bradshaw Admits to Steroid Use

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alot of stuff was used before it was banned.
It wasn't illegal then, so to me it's not that big of a deal. If they use it now, because it IS banned, it's a big deal.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used steroids 2 1/2 years ago, but it was perscribed to me by a real doctor and was used only to speed up the healing of the tendon damage in my shoulder. I swear, that's all it was for. That was before I joined the Packer Forum, so there is no need to put an asterix next to my Posts total. My posts are NOT tainted.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used steroids 2 1/2 years ago, but it was perscribed to me by a real doctor and was used only to speed up the healing of the tendon damage in my shoulder. I swear, that's all it was for. That was before I joined the Packer Forum, so there is no need to put an asterix next to my Posts total. My posts are NOT tainted.

Don't feel bad. I was on steroids not once, but twice.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still trying to find my ********* :lol:
I think the difference with that era was they took the drugs just to keep playing not to get an edge on the competition. They just never thought of sitting out a game with injury

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still trying to find my ********* :lol:
I think the difference with that era was they took the drugs just to keep playing not to get an edge on the competition. They just never thought of sitting out a game with injury
What kind of a man are you!?!?!?! You don't know where your ********* are?????
I know RIGHT were MINE are!!!!!

(I think they are in my wife's purse!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts