'Boys to get Moss or Walker?!

vipercwf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I'm sure it won't end up happening, there is talk (speculation) that the cowboys are eyeing Javon Walker, and/or Randy Moss. I'm sure it is just that (speculation) and prob won't happen anyways, but the thought is scary, atleast to me.

IF* it did happen, I would only hope that their 'im the best attitudes' would cause them to step on each others toes. That's probably what would happen too, considering it sounded like the second Moss was told last year when we were in talks with him that D.D. was our number one receiver and that if he was gonna come here not to be stepping on his toes - he didn't seem to take that very well.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are seriously worried about Javon Walker? ROFL The guy couldn't beat out some of Denver's receivers. The guy has bad knees, I'd not be worried about him. MOss on the other hand is a different ball of wax.

OP
OP
V

vipercwf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well obviously I'd be more worried about Moss then Walker...but people were also saying the same things about Moss when he came from the Raiders...

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moss and TO wouldn't work. The Cowboys would need Troy Aikman and Emmit Smith to come out of retirement and turn the clock back 15 years to keep them in line. Tony Romo won't be able too.

Plus I have a hunch Moss resigns with New England.

Javon to Dallas I think could happen though.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Moss and TO wouldn't work. The Cowboys would need Troy Aikman and Emmit Smith to come out of retirement and turn the clock back 15 years to keep them in line. Tony Romo won't be able too.

Yeah, cuz they need another big time receiver that misses most of the regular season games, and is un-impressive in the post-season.

:D

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MOSS was an exception. He never got along with the Raiders, and they never had a QB who consistently could get him the ball.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MOSS was an exception. He never got along with the Raiders, and they never had a QB who consistently could get him the ball.
You made your 44th post on at 4:44 am. And you joined on Feb 4th. I think thats a sign that Brett will announce his return today.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Veretax said:
You made your 44th post on at 4:44 am. And you joined on Feb 4th. I think thats a sign that Brett will announce his return today.

4 sure.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Veretax said:

Well i'm in the Eastern Time Zone, but on Packer time I see your point. That's eery.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How desperate is Jerry Jones to get another ring? Jeez, from rumors of trading Barber and 2 #1s for the overall #1 from Miami to this. Cripes, he's absolutely nuts to get another ring.

And I don't think Moss would coexist with T.O. There's only one ball.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My thoughts exactly.

TO & Moss's egos together? So much for the Cows. Romo doesn't have the charisma to deal with both of them together.

I've heard Brady and Moss get along great and are buddies. Brady wants Moss. Moss wants Brady. The Pats will work something out.

Javon's better years are behind him.

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
moss and to will not work out. Both of them will want to be the centerpoint of the offense. Walker is a possibility. I think he still is great.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
moss and to will not work out. Both of them will want to be the centerpoint of the offense. Walker is a possibility. I think he still is great.

Walker is an elite WR if healthy. I don't think he'll be 100% ever again though. His best days are behind him. Walker was the best WR we had since Sharpe, but as a person and as a fighter, I'd take Driver.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favre2driver said:

Walker is an elite WR if healthy. I don't think he'll be 100% ever again though. His best days are behind him. Walker was the best WR we had since Sharpe, but as a person and as a fighter, I'd take Driver.

I'd take Driver over Walker even if Javon was 100%. I really don't classify him as elite but he can certainly be a teams #1. To me though, Driver is more consistent and does more for the team. Walker is a good deep threat but beyond that he kind of disappears at times. I agree with you that he'll never be 100% again. In my opinion his best days are behind him which is why if Dallas got him, it wouldn't bother me to much.

Members online

Latest posts