Randall with the Pick 6

Adams

Duds

1st Half O-Line

Crosby

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers from a different planet than other QBs.

However, the defense sucks. A lot. Just a horrible game by Capers.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Duds - FG kicking team.
Injury gods again
Joe Buck when he was talking about Bakh giving up a sack while the cameras were showing him in civvies on the sideline.

Studs - Aron Jones, Aaron Rodgers, Erin Andrews, Zeke Elliot, Davante

Coming around - DBs had there moments. OL finally figured things out.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers from a different planet than other QBs.

However, the defense sucks. A lot. Just a horrible game by Capers.

With the net of 24 points (due to the pick 6). I wouldn't call it horrible. Not great, but not horrible.

Plus, in the first half, player mistakes were everywhere: Haha getting beat deep, Clay giving a wide open running lane to Dak, multiple times allowing Prescott to escape after getting hands on him.

The last drive was simply the Dallas o line beating our front. We were loaded up against the run for most of it and Dallas still ran it well.

I've never gotten a good answer for this, but we'll see. What plays or schemes did Capers run that he should have done differently?

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the net of 24 points (due to the pick 6). I wouldn't call it horrible. Not great, but not horrible.

Plus, in the first half, player mistakes were everywhere: Haha getting beat deep, Clay giving a wide open running lane to Dak, multiple times allowing Prescott to escape after getting hands on him.

The last drive was simply the Dallas o line beating our front. We were loaded up against the run for most of it and Dallas still ran it well.

I've never gotten a good answer for this, but we'll see. What plays or schemes did Capers run that he should have done differently?
The pick 6 was huge, but it was clearly an anomaly as they couldn't stop Dallas.

Buck and Aikmen commented on how it was odd that we had two high safeties weekend they were obviously running the ball at the end. And we had CBs giving the receivers 10 yards of cushion on 3rd and short. Again.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron jones is looking good has good cut skills def is earning touches even when Monty comes back

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Today is a prime example of why # of Super Bowl victories doesn't define the best player/quarterback. Aaron Rodgers is simply the best total package that's ever lined up behind center. It is such an absolute treat watching this man at the peak of his powers.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Arod of course,Ajones,Adams
Duds: D line, at the end,secondary,first 3 quarters. And whoever else was leaving 10 yard cushions in the middle of the field

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pick 6 was huge, but it was clearly an anomaly as they couldn't stop Dallas.

Buck and Aikmen commented on how it was odd that we had two high safeties weekend they were obviously running the ball at the end. And we had CBs giving the receivers 10 yards of cushion on 3rd and short. Again.

So you have one specific bad play call to call it a horrible game by Capers?

There were only two instances of the Cowboys converting a 3rd and short by pass.

Witten beat Jones on a 3rd and 4 (House had a penalty anyway so it was first down no matter the call).

And a RB caught the ball on 3rd and 1.

Not sure where you're getting that cushion perception.

case nicholson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FPI gives the Vikings better chance to win next week. With case keenum, I dont think so

case nicholson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or is he gonna get snubbed by matt ryan again? Just cause the defense could not get a stop in the nfc championship

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you have one specific bad play call to call it a horrible game by Capers?

There were only two instances of the Cowboys converting a 3rd and short by pass.

Witten beat Jones on a 3rd and 4 (House had a penalty anyway so it was first down no matter the call).

And a RB caught the ball on 3rd and 1.

Not sure where you're getting that cushion perception.
The defense was beaten badly. A lucky INT which bounced off the receiver's hands made the difference. They gave up a game winning TD, once again, and let nearly 9 minutes run off the clock in the process. Dallas could run at will, they could throw at will. And they are pretty fortunate that Beasley and Dak didn't connect down the field on that last drive, as he somehow got wide open.

I'm not sure how you couldn't see how awful they were. I may have mentioned something which only happened a couple of times, but the point is Capers is bad.

case nicholson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense was beaten badly. A lucky INT which bounced off the receiver's hands made the difference. They gave up a game winning TD, once again, and let nearly 9 minutes run off the clock in the process. Dallas could run at will, they could throw at will. And they are pretty fortunate that Beasley and Dak didn't connect down the field on that last drive, as he somehow got wide open.

I'm not sure how you couldn't see how awful they were. I may have mentioned something which only happened a couple of times, but the point is Capers is bad.
The defense just does not have the talent to lock up a dallas offense

case nicholson

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Capers' d fence does not have the talent to lock up dallas, not capers fault

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs:

Aaron effing Rodgers....he is a baaaaaaaaaaaaad man
Aaron Jones
Martellus Bennett
Davante Adams
Blake Martinez
CM3
Really liked what I saw if josh Hawkins and kentrall Brice as well