Boycott the Saints Game !!!

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on Packers fans, make the Stadium an empty Chasm on Sunday !!

show your disgust with the WWNFL

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
Come on Packers fans, make the Stadium an empty Chasm on Sunday !!

This is just plain silly. Talking about biting your nose off to ........

The game will go on with or without you, plus you'll miss a good game.

DoubleC4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will miss a good tainted game. These games are not even worth watching anymore. I'm with the OP. You guys are more than welcome to keep getting kicked in the ****** with these refs. I am going to pick up an extra shift at work and make money instead of giving anymore to the NFL and their sponsors. I wish more would do the same, then something might actually get done. Unfortunately, nothing different will happen.

OP
OP
ram29jackson

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one Sunday, thats all it is. One Sunday. Show some restraint. Send the ultimate message.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am joining you guys. I'm going to go out Sunday and do something else other than watch football. I'm going to keep doing this until they replace these refs. After seeing your threads today and thinking about the whole thing, it's the only way this will change soon before the season is a mess.

Reaction score
i would love to support this but i am travelling from canada to this game. maybe all i can to is not buy any packer merchandise while there to boycott it

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
No way. I want to see Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers go at it with the refs sometime during this game and then the largest pile ever develops and all hell breaks loose and then they pull the game off the air due to violence....

Yeah I can dream.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will still watch packer games bit nothing else. No NFL network no NFL radio. If I had Sunday tix I would demand refund.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Truthfully, I've only watched Packers games. The others are just too painful to watch. No anger...no disgust...just can't watch it.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
No way. I want to see Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers go at it with the refs sometime during this game and then the largest pile ever develops and all hell breaks loose and then they pull the game off the air due to violence....

Yeah I can dream.

You're a sick young woman. :)

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Um yeah that's not happening. I find it pathetic that some would turn their backs on their team because of some zebras. Yeah, let's fix this by hurting the Packers' game-day revenues! Good grief! I hope you guys are equally insensed next time the other refs serve up a $hit sandwich. I also find it interesting that one lousey side judge makes them all bad, despite the fact that the back judge got it right. Mob mentality, I suppose :rolleyes:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I hope you guys are equally insensed next time the other refs serve up a $hit sandwich. :rolleyes:

I hate when they do that. I don't eat bread. ;)

Seriously though, GreenBlood is right. It is what it is and it's not going to change. Know why though? We fans talk a good game ... those who choose their righteous indignation by dumping their tickets are just replaced by others who are equally pissed but never get to go.

Let's say Packer Nation does indeed stay away en masse and Lambeau is empty. Think the fans of those teams that are 3-0 will stay away because the Pack got screwed?? Nah... they'll still flock to the game. As I said elsewhere, by November, this horsesh*t will be a distant memory...hopefully someone else's fans will be incensed because their team got screwed by the 2 replacement refs that were fired by the Lingerie League, but are now calling NFL games.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I was saying the same thing! Goodell is Vince McMahon. I was waiting for him to come out of the tunnel with a microphone in his hand and say "F-You Rodgers. You're not in charge, I'm in charge!". That had WWF/WCW/WWE written all over it.

Reaction score
Like I'm going to stop watching my Green Bay Packers because of one unfortunate call. Since all you boys are protesting you can send your tickets to me. If I were you, this would be the one game I wouldn't miss. Be ready to see one of the best performances the Packers have ever done. They are going to have such a chip on their shoulder it doesn't matter who we play this week. We are going to be absolutely fired up

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
The NFL isn't bringing back the regular officials because they're still getting the same amount of viewers, I think we should stop watching.
over the course of the first 2 weeks there were some TERRIBLE calls but none to unbearable, but after last nights game that was the last straw for me I have decided to not watch the rest of this season until the regular officials are brought back, is anyone with me? or am I just crazy?

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boycotting a Packer game will hurt our team far more than the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ram29jackson

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one unfortunate call? this has nothing to do with the Packers and more to do with a league wide joke/problem.

Judging from some above..its somewhat proof how lazy and spoiled some Americans are.

60,000 thousand individuals dont have enough restraint to miss one game , one time because it would be psychological death to do something you dont really want to...? All youre doing is proving the Owners and Goodell's point. You are a bunch of football loving drones who will take what ever they give you ( i'm making a generality, not making fun of anyone here, I'm sure and I hope you get that ) :)

just pretend its 1975 and the game would suck anyway LOL

come on ! the league office has already had more than 70,000 calls etc.

throw more wood on the fire !!!....!!!! :D

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And fixed INCLUDES giving the Packers the win last night. Don't buy tickets, licensed apparel, NOTHING! Cancel your Sunday Ticket, NFL Replay, Gamepass etc. The nfl needs to PAY for this. And if you don't like the Packers, JUST WAIT until YOUR TEAM gets screwed! #neworleanssaints What if this was the playoffs? Or for a playoff spot? Home field advantage? And yes almost 24 hours later I'm still steamed. The NFL coming out in support of these foot locker rejects opened the wound right back up.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You guys are all becoming NFLRA drones. lol The Saints game will be packed and life will go on. What a stupid thread.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can we please merge all these idiotic "boycott" threads. To the OP, I think I'll go out and buy a couple new jersey.

BTW, it's the NFLRA who needs to pay for this. They're the ones with the outrageous demands.

Members online

Latest posts