BONEHEAD play of the day

Which one made you madder

• Total voters

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Kuhn Maneuver set me off. I about shat a screaming worm (now, there's a visual). Hate to say it, Jack, but I'm beginning to see McMillian as a liability back there. Something of a young Jarret Bush, but then again, I used to yell at Nick Collins too.

As for Finley's mistake ... yeah, he boo-boo'd after a HUGE catch but you can bet your bippy that the coaching staff made a point of telling the 'specialty guys' including Lacy to hit the dirt in bounds after Finley's mistake.

In the heat of battle, these young guys are going to make these mistakes. I mean, even McMillian ... I doubt that he made a conscious decision to fall down

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the heat of battle, these young guys are going to make these mistakes. I mean, even McMillian ... I doubt that he made a conscious decision to fall down
To my view, McMillian was already out of position when he fell. He fell because he was struggling to get back where he needed to be. He needed to keep the WRs in front of him. A pass short of 30 yards would not have done the Ravens any good.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Consider, for a moment that nobody else was near the ball at the moment he touched it and that there was a clear path to the endzone. If Kuhn picks it up and runs for a TD, nobody complains. More often than not that would probably be the outcome. I'm not going to demonize a guy for trying to make a play on the road in what was at the time a close game. Who is perfect?
This is just an opinion thread and it's asking which play made you madder.

My vote went to Duuuuuumb! Oh wait. I mean Kuuuuuuuuhn!
He is way, way overrated.
I have no idea what game changing plays he has ever taken part in.
I guess coach and staff see something in him that me and other fans don't.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just an opinion thread and it's asking which play made you madder.

My vote went to Duuuuuumb! Oh wait. I mean Kuuuuuuuuhn!
He is way, way overrated.

Who over rated him?

I have no idea what game changing plays he has ever taken part in.

Oh let's see. Blitz pickups. Short yardage first downs and touchdowns. Filled in nicely at HB for a couple games. Solid special teams player.

I guess coach and staff see something in him that me and other fans don't.

Pretty much, yeah.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some people are hard to understand. This is a thread about boneheaded plays from last game and a couple people are getting all bent out of shape about discussing the boneheaded plays from last game.

It's a worthy topic of conversation and there really isn't a need to stifle decent discussion. Kuhn himself admitted it was a dumb play. ITS OK to say it. If you don't like the discussion, pick a thread you like rather than just complaining about one you don't.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Even my son said " just dive on the ball and cover it up".........maybe Kuhn needs to go back to pop warner, he needs a lesson from an 11 year old. That p*ssed me off really bad to see kuhn looking like one of the three stooges out there. He is supposed to be a special teams guru, he should know better.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Smooth talking devil.......pmsl

Hey, where were u at for the game sunday? I had a frig stocked with ice cold brew and we ate chili cheese dogs, spicey chicken nachos and plenty of other snacks...... u need to paddle your way across that big pond to the land of calories and chill for a game.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I was stuck in work unfortunately mate. I watched the game when I got back home. I intend to get back to Lambeau soon though, I just got to convince the wife to brave the cold weather...lol

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

"I about shat a screaming worm (now, there's a visual)"

Weeds mate, you should have been a writer or something.....lol You take butchering the mother tongue to a whole new level.......:roflmao:

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually take exception to that first remark :mad:, I for one am one of those HOLIER THAN THOU anglers, and its not being holier than thou, its being realistic....he ****** up, get over yourself.
I love this team and I enjoy the forum, but its fair to say that sometimes some of the commentators on here call for a guys head on a spike for daring to be human and making errors. I`ve had my say and don`t want to argue with anybody, but people are entitled to have an opinion, even if its different from yours.

The irony here is that you're the only one here who seemed to take exception to others giving their opinion on this.

90% of what I post on here is very positive as you can tell by my posting history, so the 10% of the time I might be critical of something or point out w flaw, I'd like to feel free to do so -- thanks.

Reaction score
Yes, they were both boneheaded plays, but as Vladimirr and others were saying, everyone makes mistakes. This is the first mistake that I can remember Kuhn doing since he got here in 2007. Unless he makes 2 or 3 more, I can't be that mad with him.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, they were both boneheaded plays, but as Vladimirr and others were saying, everyone makes mistakes. This is the first mistake that I can remember Kuhn doing since he got here in 2007. Unless he makes 2 or 3 more, I can't be that mad with him.

I agree, and I am by no means "calling for his head on a spike.". It was a mistake, he knows it, hopefully he learns from it, and that's it.

Members online

Latest posts