BOM BOM BOM BOM!!!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ITS GAME DAY !

just trying to stir up a little excitment. who cares about the record.

its monday night football, and the green bay packers.

favres playing, abdul hodge gets the start. seahawks have a hopefully rusty hassleback coming back. i feel something special.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's an opportunity to come back after a terrible game and play well this time around. You see this happen often after a butt whipping like we took last week.

This is another game where we need Brett at his best. We cannot afford to come out with a string of three-and-outs and give the 'Hawks all of the confidence and momentum.

Seattle's "0" line has not been that great this year. Hopefully, we can get to the QB and make him wish he waited another week before coming back.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ITS GAME DAY !

just trying to stir up a little excitment. who cares about the record.

its monday night football, and the green bay packers.

favres playing, abdul hodge gets the start. seahawks have a hopefully rusty hassleback coming back. i feel something special.

What do you mean forget the record? We win and we are one game from the wildcard!

OP
OP
P

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im not worried about brett favre or matt hassleback.

if its snowing or raining. i think we have the best chance in the world.

they gave up 200 yards on the ground. 200 yards people.

with the rain or snow. either way its gonna be run the ball first type game. and with our pretty stout run defense i think we hold a clear advantage there.

all we have to hope for is a decent game from our secondary and were in like flint

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.....it can't be any worse then last weeks game, right?
So if they at least play a solid game, it will be good. Of course i HOPE the Pack can pull off the upset!!!

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Hodge rocks the house tonight I'm voting for the Pack to go with a 3-4 defense next year.

Hawk - Barnett - Hodge - Poppinga all on the field at once *drools*

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya what do u mean about the record. they said on sportscenter That if we win the nfc wildcard is wide open. I hope we win!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well sneaking out a win wont mean much of it was luck or a one time thing. I want things learned, i want it to be a learning experience so these young kids know better for next week and beyond.

Im excited about Hodge. Go Hodge!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB wins this game their only a game out of the playoffs with 4 winnable games ahead and then the Bears.

This game is really huge for the Packers and McCarthy as a Coach.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
GB wins this game their only a game out of the playoffs with 4 winnable games ahead and then the Bears.

I think the Baers game is the most winnable due to the Bears will not need the win for anything.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

I think the Baers game is the most winnable due to the Bears will not need the win for anything.

I agree that could happen and is even likely but with Dallas coming on and Chicago really looking awful, the Bears could be fighting for homefield advantage. We'll see though..

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
some bad news brett still feels tingleing(spelling) in his fingers, but he will start.

Members online