bob sanders

bubbahotep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can stomach Bulaga, but adding another Hawkeye would make me throw up in my mouth a little. Never mind the fact he is past his prime.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see it.
The Bears had a better player than Sanders in Mike Brown and they let him go because of injuries.
I would much rather see them sign Nnamdi Asomugha since Oakland is not going to keep him.
They need another CB more than a Safety.

I think you missed the point of the post. As Packers fans, we don't care who YOU, the Bears fan would rather sign. WE, as Packers fans, would LOVE to see you throw a ton of money at a guy who isn't gonna last more than 4 games this season. The more that's guaranteed, the better.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do the bears have the money to sign another big name free agent? They went on a spending spree last year with Peppers.

According to these guys, they have about $39 Million worth of cap space, based on the projected salary cap.

2011 Official CHICAGO BEARS SALARY CAP

Unfortunately we don't know what the outcome of the new cap will be with the new CBA, if there even is a cap.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hahaha I love everybody saying no! I think I was the only person that loved it when we picked up woodson! Just about everyone else was crying that he was washed up and done.. Ill go with whatever TT wants to do!

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way would TT pick him up. It's irrelevant whether we want him or not. I've met him and got his autograph, so I like the guy personally, but he's not the type of player TT picks up. He's totally different from Charles Woodson, there's no comparison between the two.

The Packers didn't win the Super Bowl by jumping on every castoff from other teams.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way would TT pick him up. It's irrelevant whether we want him or not. I've met him and got his autograph, so I like the guy personally, but he's not the type of player TT picks up. He's totally different from Charles Woodson, there's no comparison between the two.

The Packers didn't win the Super Bowl by jumping on every castoff from other teams.
yeah he dont jump at EVERY cast off. He did with woodson though. Ill be happy with what ever tt does. I dont expect it either. I just think its funny everyone is screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Just like they did with woodson. Also if I can remember right woodson missed alot of games too before we got him.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas will take a chance on him I bet.

Dude has played only 9 games the past 3 seasons.
He's too tough for his own tiny little body, sadly.

We already have a tough call next year between solid & improving Peprah, or Morgan Burnett. No need for another guy, a brittle one, who will still somehow command a decent salary.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will say this about him, the kid sticks like a burr...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5trR6qxOrd4]YouTube - BOB SANDERS HIGHLIGHTS[/ame]

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can stomach Bulaga, but adding another Hawkeye would make me throw up in my mouth a little. Never mind the fact he is past his prime.

I'm sure you'd find some way to live with it if by some miracle they got Adrian Clayborn.

jerryricefumbled

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As said early he only played in 9 games since 2007 and HE MADE $50 MILLION while doing it. I guess it's time for Indianapolis to take down that giant 30foot poster of him they have hanging on their stadium.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so he just got cut by the colts. You think he would be a good fit for the packers?

Sanders would come at a dirt cheap price, but I really don't see where he fits. He could replace Bigby on the team, but then he'd have to accept a backup role. Burnettt is coming back from injury and Collins is a stud. I wouldn't mind having that type of experience on the team, but he would have to know from day 1 that all playing time would have to be earned.

Members online

Latest posts