1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Blackmon to miss cut this saturday

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by David Pynnonen, Sep 2, 2010.

1. David Pynnonen

David Pynnonen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    It will be a shame to lose him and chery :(

3. PackerFan87

PackerFan87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Oh, sucks some players are already cut before the final preseason game!

4. The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Whats with people droping balls.

Game lost...

Lets hope this does not happen 10 days from now in philly.

5. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Just what the paper is projecting. Blackmon I think has some intestinal issues as well that are hereditary that might be slowing him down.

I figure as long as he can catch the kick and punts without dropping em that's better then what I've see out of Shields and others. Jordy looks slow on kick returns like he is hesitant.

I sure as hell don't want Shields returning kicks. Now way. He fumbled what, 3 times?

6. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I didn't get a chance to watch the game but I followed it on nfl.com . Didn't look to me by looking at stats and the other info....... like we played any starters. Well....maybe a couple......but also it was obvious we were not trying to win but just evaluate players based on some of MM decisions. Its cool though. Get out of KC with no starters getting injured and getting ready to kick off on some philly ***!:dirol:

7. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Yeah, hopefully no injuries. Forget about this game. On to Philly! Wish Donovan was still there. I want some revenge for 4th and 26. Ah well.

8. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    4th & 26, Freddie Mitchell, what a douche, Kevin Kolb is going to get tossed around by our DLINE!

9. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    We can thank Darren Sharper for 4th and 26 too.

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I would rather have Chery and Blackmon returning kicks than Bush can we not cut him? :(

11. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    I want to see Raji rise to the occasion in Philly, I want to see the O-line look as decent as they did in pre-season, I want to see an effort by special teams that is at least decent, and I want to see Clay Matthews back in action ready to take off some heads.

the Offense i have no worries about...Rodgers, Finley, Driver, Grant, Jennings will tear just about any team apart.

12. Croak

Croak Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,973
    I don't think Bush or Blackmon's loss is any problem. I have never put a lot of stock in them....that's just my opinion.

13. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    I will miss Blackmon even though he wasn't the best he was decent. Bush needs to get cut, then put back on, then cut again, and maybe repeat.