Blackmon to miss cut this saturday

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Whats with people droping balls.

Game lost...

Lets hope this does not happen 10 days from now in philly.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Just what the paper is projecting. Blackmon I think has some intestinal issues as well that are hereditary that might be slowing him down.

I figure as long as he can catch the kick and punts without dropping em that's better then what I've see out of Shields and others. Jordy looks slow on kick returns like he is hesitant.

I sure as hell don't want Shields returning kicks. Now way. He fumbled what, 3 times?

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats with people droping balls.

Game lost...

Lets hope this does not happen 10 days from now in philly.

I didn't get a chance to watch the game but I followed it on nfl.com . Didn't look to me by looking at stats and the other info....... like we played any starters. Well....maybe a couple......but also it was obvious we were not trying to win but just evaluate players based on some of MM decisions. Its cool though. Get out of KC with no starters getting injured and getting ready to kick off on some philly ***!:dirol:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully no injuries. Forget about this game. On to Philly! Wish Donovan was still there. I want some revenge for 4th and 26. Ah well.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Raji rise to the occasion in Philly, I want to see the O-line look as decent as they did in pre-season, I want to see an effort by special teams that is at least decent, and I want to see Clay Matthews back in action ready to take off some heads.

the Offense i have no worries about...Rodgers, Finley, Driver, Grant, Jennings will tear just about any team apart.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't think Bush or Blackmon's loss is any problem. I have never put a lot of stock in them....that's just my opinion.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I will miss Blackmon even though he wasn't the best he was decent. Bush needs to get cut, then put back on, then cut again, and maybe repeat.

Members online

Latest posts