***** Slapped In Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Just like a fight never leave it in the hands or foot of a guy who can't hit a winning FG, Just like Aaron who wants to blame every one but himself for this loss, how about after the D--N spike, you know you have a play clock,and also you know Crosby is not the most reliable kicker in the NFL, so why not hurry a little.PRETTY PLEASE..who in LOMBARDIS name ever thought Caper was a D coach, must have been a REPLACEMENT REP..The packers looked like OBAMA after a debate..This is one of the most pathetic displays of #@&%#! witnessed..Reggie Wayne just miss used these week after week hapless DB's R U kidding me, a 1 or 2 man rush, every time I looked at the TV it was wat da @#$&@!!! is going on....Arod your sacks R your sacks<Finley could be traded for a pass rusher and 2 DB's.. McCrappy start kicking some *** out there. ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Can't wait to hear the packer excuses this week....:(

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Let me guess, you accidentally took your afternoon meds this morning and your morning meds this afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts