1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Bitch Slapped In Indy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by melvin dangerr, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melvin dangerr

melvin dangerr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +105
    Just like a fight never leave it in the hands or foot of a guy who can't hit a winning FG, Just like Aaron who wants to blame every one but himself for this loss, how about after the D--N spike, you know you have a play clock,and also you know Crosby is not the most reliable kicker in the NFL, so why not hurry a little.PRETTY PLEASE..who in LOMBARDIS name ever thought Caper was a D coach, must have been a REPLACEMENT REP..The packers looked like OBAMA after a debate..This is one of the most pathetic displays of #@&%#! witnessed..Reggie Wayne just miss used these week after week hapless DB's R U kidding me, a 1 or 2 man rush, every time I looked at the TV it was wat da @#$&@!!! is going on....Arod your sacks R your sacks<Finley could be traded for a pass rusher and 2 DB's.. McCrappy start kicking some *** out there. ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Can't wait to hear the packer excuses this week....:(

• Old Old x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,058
    Let me guess, you accidentally took your afternoon meds this morning and your morning meds this afternoon?

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,955
    Stop making new threads on same crap..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.