1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bishop or Chillar?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Rodgersfan1985, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Rodgersfan1985

Rodgersfan1985 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just looked at the team website and they said chillar is getting better and might just play against the jags. But as a packer fan I really like what I see in Desmond Bishop, yeah he got a face mask in the houston game but other than that I thought he played pretty well. So then I ask myself, would it hurt the team to put chillar back on the field?

2. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    Chillar is better in coverage, so personally, I would use his situationally. I would see what Bish has before I committed to a more one dimensional player. After last weekend Bishop deserves it. Bench Poppinga if anything.

3. 44 blitz

44 blitz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would use Bishop on first and second down and bring in Chiller in pass coverage and to blitz...he is a very good pass rusher better then Poppinga.