Billy Volek

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing Jeff Fischer call him out irked me a bit. That franchise screwed the best thing that happened to them (McNair) since Warren Moon, then made Volek the starter, then drafted V. Young. Then, they bring in Collins Just as the regular season is about to start! I just think that Volek had a right to be upset, and think it was unprofessional on the coach's part to address it now. Any thoughts?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they run their organization how some of the goofballs here think GB is being run.

Not even close...

poor McNair is a starter now at least, and Volek will do well...probably not as a starter though.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
they run their organization how some of the goofballs here think GB is being run.

Not even close...

poor McNair is a starter now at least, and Volek will do well...probably not as a starter though.

You might want to edit your post....you know....have it make sense!

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last week Kerry Collins had a 1.3 passer rating. And he is still the starter over Vince Young, I do believe.

Man, I would hate to be a Titans fan right now.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
tromadz said:

Not even close...

You might want to edit your post....you know....have it make sense!

sorry if you couldnt comprehend. wait, no im not. thats a personal problem.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The coach said Volek "lied" to him. But he didn't give any details. So i have NO idea on what caused all the trouble. He said Volek didn't take advantage of the opportunity to start.......again, i don't know what he did or didn't do.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
tromadz! A mod's day wouldn't be complete without you, why without you us mods would just sit around shooting rats all day.... :p

everything I do, I do it for you

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Collins was brought in to have an experienced backup that could start if need be, and Volek got offended and immediately demanded a trade. I'd be pissed too if i were Jeff Fisher.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Volek was whining about being traded instead of trying to win the job.
He acted like he was Joe Montana for some reason and they basiclly told him to f**k off.
Vince Young is the future QB for the Titans and they were right to dump this crybaby.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. Who cares anyway? It's not like Volek was that great. He had two good games in his life. Wow.

Members online

Latest posts