Bills & Patriots trap game?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pats have no running game. No way they can hold on to win this one.
Bills win by 10+.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
Pats have no running game. No way they can hold on to win this one.
Bills win by 10+.

Really? I think the Pats will win by at least 20 haha.

I was being sarcastic.

Remember how earlier in the year, the "experts" were saying that the Packers will go nowhere because we have no running game? That's why I was joking.

OP
OP
D

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah this team is just unstoppable. I know the Bills aren't great, but I totally agree with someone saying this team has no visible weakness. They just walk through these teams every week. No problem...

OP
OP
D

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 and 1 ... yeah let's go for it. They are officially "pouring it on", but hey, that's what you get when you can't pass rush. Yikes!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems that a team that is this far ahead and going for it on 4th and 1 is run by an egomaniac head coach.

They've proved their point. Put in the 2nd string to turn this into a game that's at least entertaining.

Reaction score
You just can't get constant pressure on Brady.

He has so much time on most of his throws, and on the odd occasion you get some pressure on Brady, he is able to feel it and get rid of the ball fast. Next play, he has all day to make the throw.

The Pats o-line is doing an outstanding job. They deserve so much of the credit of the Pats' domination.

NE is on something like their 4th string RB. Scary thing is that the 4th string RB, and still racking up yards through on the ground.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you want to talk about depth? With Maroney scoring vs Bills he became the 19th Patriot to get a TD this season. that is rudiculous, surely must be a record.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
You just can't get constant pressure on Brady.

He has so much time on most of his throws, and on the odd occasion you get some pressure on Brady, he is able to feel it and get rid of the ball fast. Next play, he has all day to make the throw.

The Pats o-line is doing an outstanding job. They deserve so much of the credit of the Pats' domination.

NE is on something like their 4th string RB. Scary thing is that the 4th string RB, and still racking up yards through on the ground.

Watching highlights on this game, I'm wondering if Kampy and KGB can get to Brady. It would be a long day for us if they can't.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way they are embarrassing teams.......I'm wondering how long it will be till some guy trys to hurt Tom Brady. They keep running up the score evey week, and sooner or later someone is gonna go after the guy. Maybe i'm wrong, but i just see it as a possibility.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts