Bill Plaschke(whatever) sure hates Favre

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on Around the Horn, he always disses favre, said GB should show him the door,etc. He sites favres 20 Tds, 29 ints(or whatever it is) and says Favre is done and should quit. It is this kind of reporting that is dangerous. He just looks at the numbers, and thats it. The number he should have considered is the number of injuries on offense brett had to deal with.

I hate Bill Plascskcskhe!

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plaschke sucks, but Woody Paige is a crackhead, I love him.
"Of course TO will find a trade, and I'll tell you what team he's going to. The Green Bay Packers. This will show Favre that they want him back."
I used to hate him and Skip Bayless, but some of their ideas are just so farfetched and stupid, that I like them now.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plaschke is just one of those guys, like Paige and Bayless, who make outrageous statements to get attention. For some reason, it works every time for these guys. People keep coming back for more. In this case, it's really not such an outrageous statement, because I'm hearing lots of people in the national media hinting that Favre should retire, but Plaschke can still get attention by hammering it home in the crudest way.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like Around the Horn, because it takes 1 issue, and 4 different opinions(although sometimes they agree, but that doesnt get them points!) and I like to hear a lot of angles on 1 thing. Sometimes they even sway me, but not usually, cuz they are assclowns.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who cares what drunken ****** has to say?

Who cares what any of them say....?

They never played the game....If they played the game...I would take them halfway serious then...

(...and..I can say that because i'm a ******....myself..and damn proud of it....hey..der..anyone know where you can you get some good kielbasy in GB?)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Sometimes they even sway me, but not usually, cuz they are assclowns.

that pretty much sums up the show for me...i used to watch it more often, now i do if i have 30 minutes that i absolutely don't give a **** about.

Members online

Latest posts