Bill Maas

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
What a drudge.
Packers are holding a training camp practice at the end of the month over at City Stadium and we give ink to some chump who gets arrested.

edit, here's the link
http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11301

Let's find pics of City Stadium and the old 40's practices instead of wasting time on the lowlifes of this world :)

PackersNews.com has a few nice ones.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
27 year old chick....drugs....hell, Bill, round of fthat mid-life crisis with a red convertible.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The news today is that Maas will not be back as a broadcaster. That's fine with me. I never liked him as a broadcaster anyway. And we were always stuck with him for most of the preseason games and a lot of the regular season games. He seemed to think he was a lot smarter than he was. Every observation he made, not matter how obvious, was stated like it was a big insight that nobody else could have made.

Here's the article:

http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070709/PKR01/707090471/1989

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The power of drugs. Here is a guy who was an average player, a below average announcer who was making big bucks who could keep his nose clean. Welcome to the real world Bill. Go get a real job now and see how it feels. Maybe now you'll realize how fortunate you were and all you had to do was say "no" to drugs.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez......another ex-jock idiot.

You hit the nail on the head there Cheesey! It sounds like he would have fit right in on the love boat cruise. :rotflmao:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love...exciting and new...come aboard, we're expecting you....the Love Boat, soon will be making another run...

Members online

Latest posts