Bikini girls caption contest

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ******* the right to the girl in the middle:

Hey,
Give me your brat.........I just saw cheesey and now I'm ***** as hell.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
MidwestFavreFan said:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"Help Hold the sign up will ya! .... As long as we hold the sign up in the air....... That fat, beer farting, ****** behind us who grabbed my *** can not see the game.!"
And, to add to RP's:
"Yeah.....he may be farting, but thats the ONLY warm air I have felt all night!!!"

Yuck!

:rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hey,
LOLOL!!! Yeah.......I'm SURE thats what she would say if she saw me!!!
(I don't think she's THAT drunk yet!!!!) :lol:

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:

Hey,
LOLOL!!! Yeah.......I'm SURE thats what she would say if she saw me!!!
(I don't think she's THAT drunk yet!!!!) :lol:

LMAO.......Ya gotta be pretty blitzed to be sitting in the stadium 1/2 naked.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

In the interview with Larry McCarren, they all said they didn't drink that game.

I think people get acclimated towards the cold. I also don't think they were wearing bikinis the whole game. Probably took off their jackets once their blood started flowing when the game got tight.

Mark Twain said the coldest winter he was ever in was a summer in San Francisco. I know he said that jokingly, but there's nothing like the wind at the old Candlestick Park. I used to be a hardcore SF Giants fan, and would take my shirt off when we played the D*dgers (sorry for the profanity, folks). Some people thought I was crazy, but you get used to it, and you can take it more when you're pumped up. The wind comes right off the bay, so it's a cold, wet wind and it feels much colder than it really is, especially when you've been in a warmed up office all day.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
SNAP said:

Jack London said the coldest winter he was ever in was a summer in San Francisco.

FYI

Zombie, It was Mark Twain that wrote that quote. I think it was even before Jack was born.

Thanks. I'll go back and fix that.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:

In the interview with Larry McCarren, they all said they didn't drink that game.

I think people get acclimated towards the cold. I also don't think they were wearing bikinis the whole game. Probably took off their jackets once their blood started flowing when the game got tight.

Mark Twain said the coldest winter he was ever in was a summer in San Francisco. I know he said that jokingly, but there's nothing like the wind at the old Candlestick Park. I used to be a hardcore SF Giants fan, and would take my shirt off when we played the D*dgers (sorry for the profanity, folks). Some people thought I was crazy, but you get used to it, and you can take it more when you're pumped up. The wind comes right off the bay, so it's a cold, wet wind and it feels much colder than it really is, especially when you've been in a warmed up office all day.

Zombie, I hate the @#$%*&! Dodgers more than I hate Dallas.

Members online

Latest posts