Bikini girls are back

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol just found this article about the Bikini Girls and Maxim...

MAXIM magazine has already sent out an APB for trio. Funny, the mag didn’t do the same for these lovelies:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just realized that I corrupted this thread, and all that was hot about the bikini girls...I apologize.

:chalflag: :penflag: :whippin:

Thats better. :) 8) :yeah:

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone notice all the weird lookin' old dudes around them? What's with that? I know their dad goes sometimes, but who are the other 40-50 somethings slobbering all over themselves?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone notice all the weird lookin' old dudes around them? What's with that? I know their dad goes sometimes, but who are the other 40-50 somethings slobbering all over themselves?

Probably guys that were/are original shareholders that sat in same seats since 1962, and have never missed a game.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eap33 said:

Probably guys that were/are original shareholders that sat in same seats since 1962, and have never missed a game.

... . . .and are now getting rewarded by the football gods for their faithfulness through the bad seasons. :lol:

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. You guys must be really hard up for marginally attractive women in Wisconsin. I mean, they're cute, but 5 pages on some "B" cups?

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. You guys must be really hard up for marginally attractive women in Wisconsin. I mean, they're cute, but 5 pages on some "B" cups?
Sigh. I'm sure they wouldn't give you the time of day guy.

VAPAckerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'd give them a 6 maybe 7 on scale to 10, but what i really like about them is they are diehard Packer fans. Looks are not everything but atleast you can talk about football and go to packer games with them(There dad is a season ticket holder so if you date one your going to a few packer games a year) :p :p .

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Keep in mind we dont have cheerleaders...this is all we got.

MorphTheCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Check out the guy on the far right. Presumably, he knows this woman, and knows her well...but he still can't look straight ahead.

What is that, anyway? It looks sort of like the body paint the hippie chicks wear at Ozzfest.

Anyway, three cheers for the Green Bay Bikini Girls - somebody has to show the world that all Packer women are not "bovine", as I have so fondly been referred to by Bears trolls on ESPN. :lol:

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this is what shows up at the Fan Fest.........count me in.......They're a lot better looking than the strippers at the Jets games.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

Check out the guy on the far right. Presumably, he knows this woman, and knows her well...but he still can't look straight ahead.

What is that, anyway? It looks sort of like the body paint the hippie chicks wear at Ozzfest.

Anyway, three cheers for the Green Bay Bikini Girls - somebody has to show the world that all Packer women are not "bovine", as I have so fondly been referred to by Bears trolls on ESPN. :lol:

hahaha, that guy is extremely funny.

Man, sometimes it's just really nice to be a photographer to capture priceless shots like that.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a photoshop of the bikini girls with cheesey's face yet?

I assume its out there giving nightmares to many.

Members online

Latest posts