Bikini girls are back

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a huge Packer fan but hear me out here......THOSE MAMA'S AIN'T FROM WISCONSIN!
Trust me KGB...............there are PLENTY of pretty women that live in Wisconsin!
You should have seen the "Polar Bear" club that they have here, where people jump into Lake Michigan January 1st (i even did that once!) they showed it on TV, and there were LOTS of bikini clad women going into (and coming out FAST) the water!
Oh....went i went in, i wasn't wearing a "bikini!" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:
I'm a huge Packer fan but hear me out here......THOSE MAMA'S AIN'T FROM WISCONSIN!
Trust me KGB...............there are PLENTY of pretty women that live in Wisconsin!
You should have seen the "Polar Bear" club that they have here, where people jump into Lake Michigan January 1st (i even did that once!) they showed it on TV, and there were LOTS of bikini clad women going into (and coming out FAST) the water!

I agree Cheesy, there are pretty girls everywhere including Wisconsin. But the hec with pretty its whats inside a woman or man that count.

When I came to CA people thought I was a California girl, but GUESS what? I am from WI and proud to say it to. :)

Just remember people, woman and man can look beautiful on the outside, but maybe you cannot live with them because they are you know what I mean...LOL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:

I live in Wisconsin and I agree. Those girls were imported.
I guess all the pretty Wisconsin women must live around me then..........i see PLENTY of them. Of course, i AM "THE CHEESEY", so they probably moved here just to be close to me! :wink:

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're all wrong! The one in the middle is my niece from Milwaukee, and the two bookend cuties are friends of hers from DePere. :shock:

And I also have a mountain for sale out here you can buy with low monthly payments. :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

I guess all the pretty Wisconsin women must live around me then..........i see PLENTY of them. Of course, i AM "THE CHEESEY", so they probably moved here just to be close to me! :wink:

Cheesey I am with you on this one, there are some very pretty gals around this state. Maybe not in the same ratio as other areas, but do not mistake some of the beauties in Wisconsin.

And Heather.. absolute truth you speak.. if you measure someone's beauty on the inside, Wisconsin has got to be right near the top. Midwestern people are by far the most friendly as a group vs. other regions of the county.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we all just agree that these are three geniune hotties?

I understand "inner beauty", of course I wouldn't wanna spend a long weekend with someone who's "brains" can only be found in her bikini top.... her sweet, golden, cold bikini top......

Sorry, was I just saying something? My brain just totally wandered off for a couple minutes there.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

If I looked like you, I'd have lower standards as to what was good looking too! :p heh j/k

WI does have some good looking ladies, just not a plethora of them.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

If I looked like you, I'd have lower standards as to what was good looking too! :p heh j/k
(He says as he types from his parent's basement) :lol: J/K!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're all wrong! The one in the middle is my niece from Milwaukee, and the two bookend cuties are friends of hers from DePere. :shock:

And I also have a mountain for sale out here you can buy with low monthly payments. :lol:
DePere is in Wisconsin!!!!!

Oh.........will you take a check??? :wink: :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

(He says as he types from his parent's basement) :lol: J/K!!!!

lol i wish... sure beats paying nearly 1k in bills a month!!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:

Are you implying you were in your birthday suit? :shock: That would explain why all the pretty WI ladies have migrated towards your neck of the woods!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BIKINI BOTTOMS!!

I won't take em seriously till they put the bottoms on!

Not possible Ax. Their cheeks would freeze to the alluminum bleacher.
The FD would have to be called out to assist them. The fans in the 16 sections around them would have their binoculars trained on them instead of the field.
No doubt the game would be suspended while the whole process is going on.
They would be taken to the locker room and put into the player's whirlpool to thaw out.
You don't need all the rest of the sordid details it just wouldn't be pretty..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts