1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Biggest trap games of all time

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Arodgers12, May 28, 2012.

1. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    What games do you guys remember where the packers fell into a trap game with a lesser opponent over the years? How bout games the Packers won but they struggled with an horrible team. I am talking about every single year you guys can remember ever since you became a Packer fan. Name at least 5 games. These are my 5 games where the Packers lost or even won but struggled to win. 1. 1997- 41-38 loss to the 0-10 Colts. 2. 2001- We were 7-1 and we lost at home to the 4-4 Falcons 23-20. 3. In week 2 in 2009 we lost at home to the Bengals 31-24 in Lambeau. 4. 1997 I remember we were 7-2 and struggled with the 2-7 Rams. We won like 17-7. 5. When we lost to the Lions 7-3 in Detroit the year we won the super bowl. I also remember them losing in the desert to the Cardinals when they were much better then them. Of course this last year in KC.

2. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    How about last year when we played the Panthers? That was horrible for the first 3 quarters.

3. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    2009 game against Tampa.... then the 2011 game against the 4-12 Tampa Bucs, game was way closer than it had any right to be.

The 2007 game against the chiefs... I think it was Kelly Holcomb or some generic crappy dude was the qb and the game was idk.. like 30 to 24 and we had to claw out a victory.
    The 2008 game against the Jaguars. :poop:

4. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    I remember that 2007 game against the cheifs. That last 4 mins or so was amazing.

But on topic last season game at the cheifs. Could of beatten them.